Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • LOST SIBERIAN HUSKY ( KYE )
  • chris_mbuk
    Free Member

Hi guys just a heads up today for those who are out riding or dog walking around the Littleborough area i lost one of my siberian huskys yesterday at 4:45pm he was last seen behind Summit pub which i live near, thats where i let them both off, kira came back but kye has just vanished and been missing since, anyone walking up near the moorcock inn or the white house or near stoodly pike that way on he could be around! hes got 1 blue eye ( bie-eyed ) wears a blue collar with little paw prints on, his name tag has fallen off, hes not a timid dog will come back to anyone that shouts him or has a dog! hes friendly with everything! if spotted please ring me asap [details removed – Mod] please return to this address, he is also chipped !! heres a link to my facebook for pics thanks 🙂 please if anyone can help or is up there today please keep a look out for a siberian husky – white/grey/black thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/ChrisHalliwellJuicePlus

wrightyson
    Free Member

Best of luck in finding him.
    Lots of dogs going missing just lately, I hope some thieving pikey hasn’t stolen him!

passtherizla
    Free Member

Hope you find him.. fingers crossed.

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

cheers guys, keep eyes peeled!

Bregante

Hopefully planning to get out from Hollingworth lake later and will keep my eyes peeled.

Will that be your Mrs that I’ve seen in the past walking a couple of huskys from a van parked up off Huddersfield Road on a few occasions?

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

no she dosent have a van, its normally me who walks them usually, if shes walking them we usually together lol, guna go for a ride today and have a look around the tops

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

just to let you all know we have found kye!!! 🙂 he was found a mile away from home stuck down a hole that looks to be part of an old building burried into the ground, he had fallen down it and couldent climb back out! kira found him but hes safe and sound at home now 🙂

TomB

Brilliant news!

huckleberryfatt
    Free Member

Yay! Great news–clever Kira 8)

mikey74
    Free Member

Yaayyyyyyy!! Hope he wasn’t hurt.

jools182
    Free Member

Good news

I hope you’re going shopping for a new dog tag today 😉

cinnamon_girl

Fantastic news, must have been quite an ordeal for you all.

😀

househusband

Good news!

(Might be worth asking the mods to remove your personal info from your post above..? Dog thefts on the rise, etc.)

njee20
    Free Member

Pleased you found your dog – you may want to consider getting your full address deleted from your OP…

wrightyson
    Free Member

Brilliant news! Dogs really know their shizzle! 8)

enfht
    Free Member

Glad you found him but how exactly do you locate the dog eggs they deposit whenever you “let them off” ?

Bregante

What’s that Kira? Kye’s stuck down a hole at the back of the old building?

Anyone else reminded of something?

Assuming Kira’s your other kangaroo husky

ElShalimo

Good news !
    now post some photos
    Everyone loves a doggy photo

anagallis_arvensis

I love a happy ending!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘LOST SIBERIAN HUSKY ( KYE )’ is closed to new replies.