• This topic has 16 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by jes.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Lost my Bloc Glasses in Wyre Forest tonight :-(
  • anotherbike
    Free Member

I know it’s a long shot but if any of the Wyre regulars come across a pair of black bloc sunglasses on what we call the ‘camber trail’ i would be really grateful. I did ride back up but it was getting dark and i could not see them.

Thank you
    🙂

MicArms

Riding there tonight so will have a look see. Any idea of rough area, top, middle bottom?

anotherbike
    Free Member

Thanks. last half towards the stream crossing at the end.

anotherbike
    Free Member

Thanks. last half towards the stream crossing at the end.

bullandbladder
    Free Member

Sorry to hijack, but is the bridge still missing from the Camber?

anotherbike
    Free Member

Yes, the bridge wasn’t there last night.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

what are the conditions like generally? Still a mudfest?

Mounty_73

Went out early this morning and its good conditions, patches of mud/water, but otherwise get out and ride! 😉

I read this post after the ride, but I will keep an eye out with tomorrows ride.

anotherbike
    Free Member

Thanks. I won’t be going again until the weekend, but i’m hoping they’ll turn up. First time i used them, but stupidly, because it was getting dark i hung them on my camelbak strap to ride the camber… :o(

jes
    Free Member

Found them this morning, just before the proper camber bit where everyone is wearing a groove to the right of the trail.

I’me base in Arley Kings or Bewdley depending on the day presently if you want to pick them up.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

love a happy ending . . .

p.s buy expensive shades, . . they tend to then stay on the face or in the bag through sheer fear of losing them… tis true.

anotherbike
    Free Member

Thanks so much. I am at work till 9 but I’ll be in touch when i get home. Thanks again :-):-)

tomvet

Any idea who is behind the removal of the bridge and placing the stones to the right of where the bridge used to go? It still seems to run well though. I know there was an accident on the bridge a while ago so wondered if it was forrestry lot?

anotherbike
    Free Member

Jes:

I looked in your profile but couldn’t find your email address. Could you send me an email and i’ll reply with my number so i can arrange collecting them from you.

another_bike AT yahoo.co.uk

Thanks again. :o)

jes
    Free Member

ok e-mail sent.

anotherbike
    Free Member

BIG thank you to Jes for not only finding my glasses but also dropping them off at my house :o):o):o)

Thank You.!

jes
    Free Member

Hey Neil, good to meet you, best wishes for the new venture and you shouldn’t have but thank you very much for the beers.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Lost my Bloc Glasses in Wyre Forest tonight :-(’ is closed to new replies.