Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Lost in Glentress?
  • eemy
    Free Member

Anyone lose anything recently at the Buzzard’s Nest in Glentress? To narrow it down I found some pedals today. Let me know the type and specific-ish location and I’ll get them in the post to you.

godzilla
    Free Member

You found my Hope f20’s?!

eemy
    Free Member

Hope is the right word – but not the right answer.

wezza2
    Free Member

Hi I think they will be my set I have sent a email to your email linked to this account.

Regards
    Wez

Ps if you don’t get the email let me know ill will resend it

mr_stru

Out of interest, how does one come to lose pedals?

Northwind

My diamond encrusted gold V12s signed by Elvis?

kcal

Car park swap, left behind?

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Just had a laugh thinking of someone pushing up to the top, getting on and thinking “something isn’t right…”

Drac

Let me know the type and specific-ish location

If they knew that then wouldn’t be lost. 😆

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

cfinnimore – Member
    Just had a laugh thinking of someone pushing up to the top, getting on and thinking “something isn’t right…”

I once did something like this, (pedals on mind) but I got on the bike a long way from home to discover I’d managed to put my crank arms on in line with each other, as opposed to 180degrees out when regreasing the bb the night before. Unfortunately they were raceface self extracting jobs and my multi tool didn’t have a 12mm hex key

wezza2
    Free Member

i was packing up as had finished the ride so to get bikes in back of the car wheels and pedals off so they fit in nice and neat but due to it I forgot to pick them up. ive also got to Ae and one of the lads had left his maxle behind on his drive so he had to rent a bike as the people in the little shop there did not sell maxle’s

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Obviously doing betty blue with no pedals or brakes.
    At least he remembered to take the brakes home

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Lost in Glentress?’ is closed to new replies.