Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Lost in Epping Forest 2
  • mupp165
    Free Member

After the success of the previous challenge (I found both runs last weekend, directions were spot on so thanks to all who responded)….
    Anyone know where this run starts ?

Kryton57

Hello again.

I know where that is, zoom in on the A here: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?client=safari&rls=en&q=strawberry+hill+ponds+epping&oe=UTF-8&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&sa=N&tab=wl

You see Strawberry HIll Ponds? well, with that on your right you head towards and across “Earls Path” (actually a road). As you go across the road you’ll see the barrier at the beginning of the vid. Take the immediate right into the singletrack – it heads down parallell to Earls path and spills you out on Staples road.

Going a bit slow those boys, tricked me into thinking its longer than is really is – although it is steeper than it looks on the vid.

Kryton57

Actually if you drag the StreetView guy onto earls path at the crossing/blank area where you cross the road you can see the barrier in question….

mupp165
    Free Member

Thanks again, I think I know which bit of the forest I will be exploring this week…..

Kryton57

Might see you about the forest tomorrow then!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Lost in Epping Forest 2’ is closed to new replies.