Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • LOST IN BRISTOL: Topeak saddle bag
  • Leon
    Free Member

Hi all,

I've lost somewhere between LEigh woods and aroudn Waitrose in Henleaze, a topeak saddle bag. In it there are some tyre levers, a Pro multi-tool, and an inner tube.

If anyone finds it, can they get in touch please?

Thanks,

Leon

backhander
    Free Member

Was it a black one?

Leon
    Free Member

yes. Have you found it?

backhander
    Free Member

No. Sorry.

tracknicko
    Free Member

ha ha ha

KINGTUT
    Free Member

If you want a replacement I threw mine in a hedge on Beggar Bush Lane, it should still be there.

Leon
    Free Member

ho ho ho. I knew that was coming, but I didn't want to call you a tw@ in advance just in case you actually had it.

Thanks for the offer kingtut. I actually want my tour of flandards tyre levers more than anything.

Saddle bag is a total pile of crap. It's brand new. Fell off at the beggining of the ride causing me to ride back along my route to find it, I kept an eye on it pretty much all ride, and then stopped paying attention at the end. I reckon it is somewhere between the golf kiosk and the ashton court gate, but who knows…?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I concur they are awful, I've lost one in a race and I threw my last on in the bush after it came unzipped and I lost everything inside.

Dobbo

While we have a lost & found thread on the go. I lost a crank Bros multi tool an inner tube and 2 tyre levers at Winlatter (south loop) a few Fridays ago. Any info will be treated in complete confidence.

backhander
    Free Member

I didn't want to call you a tw@ in advance

I'm not the one with a saddle bag. Actually, neither are you anymore.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘LOST IN BRISTOL: Topeak saddle bag’ is closed to new replies.