Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Lost at Ladybower
  • Popocatapetl

Afternoon all. Had a great ride out round the ladybower area today with none other than the infamous “Hora” of this parish. I was parked at the second car park down from the Fairholmes vistor centre and when i packed the bike back in the car i managed to leave a “Mavic crosstrail disc” rear wheel behind :oops:. I can obviously identify the cassette and tyre by type. A “reward of a crate of beer or a nice shiny unused XT 9 speed rear derailleur awaits anyone kind enough to have found it! My number is 07511631874 or an email to adrianormerod at hotmail.co.uk Many thanks, Adrian.

Popocatapetl

Bump for the evening crowd!

brokensoul
    Free Member

I saw it as I drove past. It was looking lonely, leant against a post.
    Sorry, I didn’t stop to pick it up.

Hope you get it back.

hora
    Free Member

Could anyone lookout for it today?

thepodge
    Free Member

Have you rung fairhomes? Someone may have handed it in

Popocatapetl

Rang again first thing this morning and no sign I’m afraid
    😥

hora
    Free Member

I left my new gloves ontop of the car this morning -good thing is someone left them on the carpark verge. I managed to get another rear puncture though!

Popocatapetl

No sign of mine I’m afraid. Had a new XT cassette and lust high roller on it as well 🙁

thepodge
    Free Member

Is it worth sticking a couple of notices up in the layby?

You might not get it back straight away but whoever took it might not post on forums so they’ll see it next time they are out

hora
    Free Member

Laminated ones? Yes. Popo’ contact the Foresty folk (or whoever runs those caparks)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Lost at Ladybower’ is closed to new replies.