Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Lost at Cannock – camera
  • votchy
    Free Member

Took my lad to Cannock on Saturday and I haven't seen my camera since, last had it in the car park above Swinnertons, if anyone has found a digital compact let me know, I can then tell you all about it to prove it is mine, will give Swinnertons a call in the morning. 🙁

Had some pics of my lad doing FTD too

votchy
    Free Member

bump

votchy
    Free Member

No joy at Swinnertons 🙁

scruff
    Free Member

Try the Forestry office. Wife lost ours, it was handed in and Rob kept it safe. 01889 586593.

BigJohn

On Sunday, riding up the road from Swinnos to Marquis Drive, just before the entrance to the Chainslapper I spotted some pulverised circuit boards etc in the road. On closer inspection it seemed to be an Olympus camera with 2 Li-Ion batteries. I stopped to pick up the batteries to stop the Bambis eating them but they were all mashed up. Nothing else identifiable was left. I've still got the one (less bust) battery.

I guessed somebody may have left it on the car roof.

votchy
    Free Member

BigJohn,

guessed that's what I had done, any sign of the memory card as the camera is replaceable, the images not unfortunately 🙁

BigJohn

No, I had a look around and while I wasn't specifically looking for a memory card (stupid of me not to think of scavenging something useful) I didn't spot one.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Lost at Cannock – camera’ is closed to new replies.