Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Lost a Rocky Mountain? Anyone Else Think This is IFFY
  • dustytrails

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/rocky-mountain_W0QQitemZ180466863794QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Bikes_GL?hash=item2a04a9ceb2
    Another Ebayer with little knowledge of bikes?? Or can't be arsed to give a good description!!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Bit judgemental suggesting its a bit "warm", but the seller is doing themselves no favours at all with the listing.

dustytrails

Sorry – wasn't being judgmental or suggesting it's a bit warm. However it is a bit of a dodgy listing. Perhaps someone on here has accidentally misplaced their RM "downhill" bike in the Notts area. & it has now been found!!!!!

DickBarton

Or the person has never used Ebay before and doesn't know what to do? Looks alright to me…but then I'm more a pictures man than words…

Stevie
    Free Member

There's a lot of non-scene mountain bike owners that think any full suspension bike is a downhiller, however seeing as this is a first posting at a very 'reasonable' price I'd call this dodgy too.

DezB
    Free Member

0 feedback.
    A quality mountain bike, sold with just the words 'rocky mountain'
    No spec entered in the listing.
    Local pick-up only.

'Course its bloody dodgy.

wrightyson
    Free Member

So in all honesty, what's it worth?

DezB
    Free Member

It's only worth ignoring

HansRey

looks dodgy. No feedback and no description. Simples. BTW, what is it?

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

to be fair to the ebayer theyve had an account since september 09 (would look more suss if theyd just created the account) and if they have really used their name and year of birth in their ID then they are either honest or stupid!

Macinblack
    Free Member

They're simple folk in Kirkby in Ashpit.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Lost a Rocky Mountain? Anyone Else Think This is IFFY’ is closed to new replies.