Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 59 total)
  • Lose 2 stone in 6 weeks?
  • Tiger6791

Can it be done?

Surely not?

What if you only ate water?

robgclarkson
    Free Member

answer me this: do you need both legs?

rusty90
    Free Member

Amoebic dysentery should do the job

gonefishin
    Free Member

Surgery?

Realistically for it to be healthy at best you’d be looking at 1 stone in six weeks, although it will likely depend on how overwieght you are to begin with. I’m looking at losing around the same amount of weight but I expect it to take 12-18 weeks.

iainc

If your starting weight was 20 stone, maybe

If your starting weight was 12 stone, then not without amputation 🙂

ton

idiet…..no manmade stuff like bread, buns, pastry, biccies. no bulky carbs, loads of veg and salad, plenty of pulses, loads of water.

I managed it.

Tiger6791

5’11

15 stone

GSOH

Blue eyes

Tiger6791

oh…

and

no willpower

no self control

no motivation

annebr
    Free Member

are you worried you wont fit into your wedding dress?

sbob
    Free Member

Undiagnosed tonsilitus caused me to lose two stone in about a week.
    I think the terrifying hallucinations came in about day 5, with near death on day 7.
    I wouldn’t recommend it. 🙁

waveydavey
    Free Member

Wouldn’t recommend it, at that rate you would be losing muscle mass and doing damage for sure.

Tiger6791

are you worried you wont fit into your wedding dress?

a bit

PMK2060

A contestant on ‘The Chase’ last week claimed he had lost 5 stones in 10 weeks on a diet where you are not allowed to exercise.

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

no willpower

no self control

no motivationthen I think you already know the answer…

honeybadgerx

Tiger’s groom earlier

seosamh77
    Free Member

I’ve lost a stone over the last month, was quite easy with, willpower, self control & motivation.

Tiger6791

was quite easy with, willpower, self control & motivation.

Can you tell me where I can get these from?

Sandwich

Water and laxatives, the ipoop diet.

seosamh77
    Free Member

Tiger6791 – Member
    was quite easy with, willpower, self control & motivation.
    Can you tell me where I can get these from?

A set of scales and a mirror is a good place to start.

ratherbeintobago

It probably can be done. However, I’d suggest it’s probably not a good idea. 2lb/wk is a bit more realistic.

edward2000
    Free Member

I quite often lose 2 stone the morning after a hot curry. #godblessmytoilet

therealhoops
    Free Member
    Jamie
    Free Member

A set of scales and a mirror is a good place to start.

Smash the mirror with the scales, and use shard to cut off leg. Got it.

Someone hold my beer, I’ll be right back…

lardcore
    Free Member

I’ve lost a stone over 4 weeks (5″10’/14 stone/36″ waist walking doughnut) without superhuman motivation/willpower/discipline etc. The best advice I would give is this: do not treat weight loss as a short-term goal. Think about it as a long-term change in your life as you will be able to maintain and build upon it.

Specifics don’t matter too much, pick a diet which doesn’t involve eating rats or giving up everything you love for a stick of kale, then pick a physical activity you don’t hate, make a decision to stick with it for at least two months and observe the results. As far as exercise is concerned I’ve found the best setting for me was going to classes, far easier having someone shout at you than trying to be your own drill sergeant. Hope this helps.

MikeWW
    Free Member

I am 5 10 and went from 76.6 Kg to 68.7 Kg in 5 weeks. Was surprisingly easy just by going lower carb/higher fat and staying away from processed food. I think ” stone in 6 weeks sounds a bit much though

Tiger6791

So 1 stone in 4 weeks is do-able but hard work….

I’m off to celebrate this news with a some cake!

huckleberryfatt
    Free Member

Would it not be easier just to gain some height?

miketually
    Free Member

My wife lost a stone in January: Slimming World with pretty much zero ‘syns’ each day. She said it was dead easy.

We were looking at what I ate on Saturday and I ate/drank more than 100 ‘syns’ 🙂

peterfile
    Free Member

I am 5 10 and went from 76.6 Kg to 68.7 Kg in 5 weeks

Apologies if this is too personal a question, but why the need to go from 76 to 68 at your height? Isn’t 68kg bordering on underweight?

I’m about 5′ 9″ and look a bit scrawny at anything under 70kg, although admittedly that’s the weight I tend to sit at when i’m pretty fit.

miketually
    Free Member

Apologies if this is too personal a question, but why the need to go from 76 to 68 at your height? Isn’t 68kg bordering on underweight?

I’m half an inch taller, and only about 68kg. My BMI is 21.3; if I was 80kg I’d be overweight.

peterfile
    Free Member

Aye, I suppose everyone is different and a chart doesn’t tell you much, I was looking at it too simplistically.

Last year, I weighed about 74kg, but my bodyfat was 12% (lowest it’s ever been). When I eased up on the fitness front, my weight dropped to 70kg and my BF went up to about 17%.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I recommend the Peanut M&M’s diet. A family pack every 4hours should do it.
    By the second day you will be so sick of them it’ll put you off eating for 2 months.

HTH 😉

njee20
    Free Member

Isn’t 68kg bordering on underweight?

So it’s still ‘healthy’ then? Daft question.

peterfile
    Free Member

So it’s still ‘healthy’ then? Daft question.

Why is it a daft question? I’ve just not come across a scenario where someone (well ok, a man) has undertaken a weight loss diet to get down to a weight bordering on underweight. There was no malice intended, was just curious as to the reason (e.g racing weight, aesthetics etc)

seosamh77
    Free Member

Tiger6791 – Member
    So 1 stone in 4 weeks is do-able but hard work….

I’m off to celebrate this news with a some cake!Should add that I’m a fat git, so shedding pounds is probably easier! 1 stone down, 4.5 to go! :mrgreen:

thorpie
    Free Member

I would say so, I can fairly easily lose a stone over the course of seven days by doing a seven day juice diet. Check out http://www.juicemaster.com it worked for me and as long as you keep eating healthy after it the weight stays off.

miketually
    Free Member

I’ve just not come across a scenario where someone (well ok, a man) has undertaken a weight loss diet to get down to a weight bordering on underweight was just curious as to the reason (e.g racing weight, aesthetics etc).

Really? Brad Wiggins is taller than me, but lighter. He diets specifically to get his weight down.

peterfile
    Free Member

Really? Brad Wiggins is taller than me, but lighter. He diets specifically to get his weight down.

See the part of my post that you didn’t quote 🙂

was just curious as to the reason (e.g racing weight, aesthetics etc)

miketually
    Free Member

Boom! Stealth edit! 🙂

I could put on 2 stone of fat and not be overweight, but I’d rather not.

titusrider
    Free Member

I lost a stone in 8 days with epic food poisoning, try that. Id recommend bella Italia 🙂

i went from ten and a half stone to nine and a half! I did not look healthy

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘Lose 2 stone in 6 weeks?’ is closed to new replies.