Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Lordswood Southampton – Slow ride Thursday night – THE WET ONE
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Normal story : meet at the Gas Station at the end of Coxford Rd at 6:30pm ride for a while etc

If anyone does have a Marzocchi fork air valve adapter thingy please can they bring it so we can finally test the French man’s forks.

It looks like it might be a bit wet so you might want something waterproof. I will turn the heaters on in the garage before we leave.

benjbish

I plan to be there ready for some slipping and sliding.

nixie

One of these??

Might have one.

mattbee

I’ll be there along with a friend who’s down from Wales for the week. The adapter I thought was a Marzocchi one is actually a Rond one I’m afraid….

FieldMarshall

Sorry, not going to make it again.

Put my back out 10 days ago, so no riding for me at present. 🙁

nixie

I should be there, unless it pissing it down in which case I may wimp out.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

nixie – you have to be there. You have the correct adaptor! 😉

nixie

*might have 😀

We have a set of 04 ish Zocchi forks on one bike which I think came with one of those adaptors.

lucien

Mega wet when I rode through earlier – and slippy….hard to get/maintain and decent speed. Golf Course run was about the best bit…

The bridge is missing on the bridleway at the bottom too – so if you come that way you will get wet crossing the Tanners Brook – apparently to concrete bridge is missing due to “vandalism” 😯

mattbee

Friend may not be with me- pool of fluid underneath his forks in hotel room this am, looks like a knackered cartridge of some sort. Windwave are going to see if they can sort them out this pm for him. His company will have to pick up the bill for the hotel carpet though!

DT78
    Free Member

Can’t make it I’m afraid. If anyone comes across a red elastic band exposure light thingy would appreciate dropping me a quick mail – lost it somewhere along tanners brook (north of the missing bridge) on mon or tues night ride.

Long shot, but will save me a £5…

soma_rich
    Free Member

Its national sausage week so I am out for a sausage based meal 🙂

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Well I will be there come rain or shine*

*expecting more of the forner

nixie

I found the adaptor so guess I’d better be there!

Just need to find my nearly waterproof shorts.

mattbee

Luckily my skin is waterproof…
    Definately going to be there, can’t let a bit of rain spoil things!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I will be on the SSer. I knackers the gears on the Scott riding to Avon Tyrrell in the rain and mud on Sunday.

Ian can’t make it as he has bust his hand and is waiting for them to stick a metal plate in it. I told him to MTFU so he said he might join us for a beer next week.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Lordswood Southampton – Slow ride Thursday night – THE WET ONE’ is closed to new replies.