Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Loose chain-ge up and running (almost) Aberystwyth
  • walla24
    Free Member

So yeah, finally decided to put out a bit more advertising etc and try get in a little more business here,
    Previous post here

I now have a website (its not great 😀 ) take a look

So anyways just an update, if any of you guys need work doing or no anyone who does let them know of me, cheers.

Business meeting with the Uni business group tomorrow about giving the whole 'green' emphasis on second hand repair etc so watch this space.

cheers all, happy riding

Sandwich

You might want to change the spelling of convenient for a more professional look. Otherwise good luck with the venture.

geoffj

Remove that bit about not doing suspension servicing. If you get offered a job you can't do then turn it down, but don't put punters off from the start.
    Remove the bit about it being under construction – most of the relevant info is there
    spell check
    get them flyers made up

Good luck.

coffeeking
    Free Member

A few things…

As already noted, don't advertise that you can't do things.
    Be wary of pushing the fact that people can have a full refund if they are not 100% happy etc etc, I can see where you're aiming but it's asking for someone taking the P, especially in studentsville.
    Guaranteeing to be cheaper than competitors could leave you out of pocket.

walla24
    Free Member

Ok thanks, I will do all of the above!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Loose chain-ge up and running (almost) Aberystwyth’ is closed to new replies.