Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • looky-likey wants to look less likey
  • woody2000

She looks like Leona Lewis in the same way I look like Brad Pitt.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

A bloke for sure.

atlaz
    Free Member

Do you reckon she doesn't get jobs because she goes on about how much she looks like someone she looks nothing like?

Marge
    Free Member

She looks more like Carl Lewis….

Is the text on the photo from a grading system?

IanMunro
    Free Member

I've know idea who the person is that she's meant to resemble so it's a bit lost on me 🙂

allthepies
    Free Member

Harsh but true coment from the DM readers – "She looks like a drag queen TRYING to look like her."

slimtubing
    Free Member

for a wee minute there I was hoping it was 'that pic' of you at your most gothic,crimped splendour and Siouxsie Sioux.

brakes
    Free Member

I'm not sure what's worse
    – the Daily Mail creating the story
    – you linking to it
    – me having read it

my arse cleft looks like Bernard Cribbins, do you think they'll run a story on that?

eth3er
    Free Member

Having accidentally read the daily mail I'm off to sacrifice a black chicken to appease the gods and cleanse my soul.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

It's ruining your life that much you go to the papers to sell your pathetic, idiotic story to bring more attention to yourself. Get a grip on reality and get a job.

– Johnwarby, macclesfield, 16/1/2010 10:35

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1243619/I-look-like-Leona-Lewis–ruined-life.html?ITO=1708&referrer=yahoo#ixzz0crj7R7mo

Daily Mail at it's best!

bruneep

It's ruining your life that much you go to the papers to sell your pathetic, idiotic story to bring more attention to yourself. Get a grip on reality and get a job.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1243619/I-look-like-Leona-Lewis–ruined-life.html?ITO=1708&referrer=yahoo#ixzz0crj7R7mo

Daily Mail at it's best!

More like STW.

john_drummer
    Free Member

you linking to it

actually Yahoo! linked to it, I just read it* & copied the link

* i don't normally read these things but I thought it was desperate enough to be worth looking at

zokes
    Free Member

bruneep – Member

Daily Mail at it's best!

More like STW.

That seems like the first intelligent comment a Daily Fail reader has ever made…

Jamie
    Free Member

That seems like the first intelligent comment a Daily Fail reader has ever made…

True. Well, up to the point where they told them to get a job.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘looky-likey wants to look less likey’ is closed to new replies.