Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Looks like Islabikes have dropped the Creig…
  • bol

I’m about to buy a second hand Creig for my youngest daughter, and thought I’d have a bit of a read up on it. Looking at the Isla website it seems that they no longer list it. I wonder why they’ve dropped it. Whilst it’s a pretty expensive and niche bike for kids, I’d have thought there’d be enough demand to make it viable. Anyone got any insight?

Spud

No idea, but our son has the 24″ and loves it. Next one will likely be a 26″ that’s not Islabikes anyway, and my daughter can have his current one. It’s a great bike, well specced. The US site is showing them still.

bol

Yes, I was glad to pick one up as it’ll be the last strictly kids bike we need.

FieldMarshall

I’m sure i read on their website recently that they were having quality issues.

So maybe theyve pulled them until its sorted.

LD
    Free Member

There are “technical issues” with the cranks so they are not going to be available for a few months. Not many alternatives out there either!

thegeneralist
    Free Member

Hope they restart again. I really rate ours. (and I want to be able to sell the damn thing later on)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Looks like Islabikes have dropped the Creig…’ is closed to new replies.