Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Looking for things to do between Brighton and Bristol this weekend
  • lehutch
    Free Member

So I’m organising a family day this weekend, and was planning to meet my family in Bournemouth as it’s between Bristol (where they live) and Brighton, (where I live)

Problem is, the weather isnt looking great for the weekend, so looking for alternatives that have an indoor option…there will be a number of adults and 3 kids around 9-11 age range

Any suggestions would be welcome, for anyhting that fits the bill, and is approximately equidistant between Bristol and Brighton

lehutch
    Free Member

Bump for the evening crew 😉

CountZero

Have a wander around Salisbury, especially the cathedral? It’s a beautiful building, with lots of history, and the city is nice and compact, too.

richardk
    Free Member

Stonehenge? Probably won’t be too busy this weekend…

CountZero

Problem is, the weather isnt looking great for the weekend, so looking for alternatives that have an indoor option…there will be a number of adults and 3 kids around 9-11 age range

Stonehenge is more than a little exposed to the elements when the weather’s crap, stuck as it is in the middle of Salisbury Plain… 😉

richardk
    Free Member

Should have used an irony sticker…. it’s solstice weekend, you won’t get within about 10 miles of Avebury or Stonehenge from about Thursday.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Stonehenge? Probably won’t be too busy this weekend…

Edit: Irony was confirmed while I was image hunting.

CountZero

It had completely slipped my mind it was solstice weekend! Sorry about that, but the weather makes visiting for the solstice even more redundant, no visible sunrise.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Looking for things to do between Brighton and Bristol this weekend’ is closed to new replies.