Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Looking for somewhere new to ride for a day trip on Monday.
  • westcoastmassive
    Free Member

Me and my 15 year old hooligan son have both got the day off on Monday, and were coming out of Campbeltown on a roadtrip looking for new trails to smash. Id love to go all the way to Fort William or Laggan but its a long old drive in an ailing Fiat Doblo, just wondered if anybody on here knew of anywhere steep, tight and woody where we could go and exercise my Enduro and his Patriot and laugh it up for the day? Is there anywhere good between Lochgilphead and Oban apart from the firetower trail? Does anybody know if theres anything good up in the woods behind Dunoon or anywhere close to there (we could get the wee ferry from Tarbert to Portavadie)? Theres so much deep woods in Argyll that I cant help thinking there must be some gold there somewhere, surely there must be some decent ragging to be done south of Kinlochleven?? Any help would be massively appreciated!!

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Just south of Inveraray, at furnace – the leacann muir route, pretty decent days riding over to loch awe, wee bit on the road, then ride back over to car. Also known as auchindrain, Google is yer friend. Or the ferry over to Arran?.

cloudnine
    Free Member

wazzup with yer font stylz??

westcoastmassive
    Free Member

I have no idea, it always goes wonky like that when i post on here. Makes me look like a halfwit! I’ll check out that Inverary route, cheers for that suggestion?. Nobody from Dunoon on here??

westcoastmassive
    Free Member

The Arran ferry doesnt run from Skipness in the winter, it finished a couple of weeks back. Otherwise Id have taken him over there to play on that double-sided Laggan descent out of Lochranza. Those tracks are well good!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Looking for somewhere new to ride for a day trip on Monday.’ is closed to new replies.