Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Looking for some riser bars, 2in but with more sweep than rise??
  • Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Trying to find some bars that are maybe 1.5 to 2in rise but with more angle/sweep than rise, if that's makes sense?

Y'know what I mean, rather than rising 2 inches straight out from the stem to a flat-ish grip/controls bit, something that sweeps or angles up more? As if you have low rise bars, take the ends and bend them up a bit.

I'm even thinking something like the Bontrager Flat Tracker or Salsa Moto flat bars that have quite a sweep, what else is there? I keep looking but most websites just have an image of the same bars but say they are available in mid/high rise but don't show the differences. Ritchey bars say they are 9 degree bend, any bars with more.

I'm finding low rise quite flat-ish bars I have are making my wrists/hands ache a bit so want a bit more bend.

Suggestions please?

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Oh and if someone is using the 17 degree bend Salsa Moto's can they put a pic up and give a quick review, not sure if I'd be wanting the 11 or 17 bend, difficult to picture what they's be like just from a pic on a website ?

Thanks

13thfloormonk

I've got the 11 degree Salsas and they're a little more pronounced than the sweep on my Easton EA70s.

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Thanks 13thfloormonk … still none-the-wiser though, might get some of the 17* Salsa's and see how I get on

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Looking for some riser bars, 2in but with more sweep than rise??’ is closed to new replies.