Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Looking for music for spinning
  • eckinspain
    Free Member

Are there any good sites for downloading music for spinning classes? It's just to put on the iPod and use myself (rather than actually teaching a class!)

ScottChegg
    Free Member

It's a lobotomy you'll be wanting for spinning. The sun's shining, why are you riding indoors?

eckinspain
    Free Member

coz there ain't much nice singletrack that's accessible from the middle of a big city in the time available at lunch time 😥

tron
    Free Member

Roadbike!

eckinspain
    Free Member

nowhere to keep it!

tron
    Free Member

Look, you do know this is the internet? If you wanted to know about music for spinning, you should have asked about where to keep a roadbike…

I'm not sure what sort of music you'd want – I'd personally go for TdF by Kraftwerk.

Slacks
    Free Member

I find this is good:

themixingbowl.org

fatboyslo
    Free Member

tae a look at the soul active project

I've downloaded a few of their mixes …

PLUS

they are designed for spinning

fontmoss
    Free Member

nike do playlists but think you have to pay?

i reckon get a hack bike when you come back across to UK and then lock it up downstairs-you can promote cycling awareness in the town centre and they could have a wee memorial for you when you (inevitably) get mowed down by some taxi/scooter/pedestrian

eckinspain
    Free Member

got there eventually!

ta

eckinspain
    Free Member

thanks fontmoss! Could someone design me a memorial please? If I like it I'll be willing to die for the cause of improving inner-city cycling in Madrid.

soobalias
    Free Member

im looking for music to commute to.

fontmoss
    Free Member

something like this maybe?

TooTall
    Free Member

podrunner do mixes at a constant BPM which is good for maintaining a steady pace. Best of all – FREE!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Looking for music for spinning’ is closed to new replies.