Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Looking for IWH
  • fatblokeattheback
    Free Member

Goes by the name of Lee Anderson

Do you know this person, not answering e mails or calls to his mobile
    number.

Anyone else waiting for items to be delivered that they have paid for?

luke
    Free Member

I believe he’s in the states at the moment.

fatblokeattheback
    Free Member

Last sent him an e mail on the 22nd and he replied saying he would be back 23rd .

Heard nothing since despite further e mails and calls to his mobile
    number?

hora
    Free Member

Whats this about?

fatblokeattheback
    Free Member

I bought some Pike’s off him and they have yet to turn up?

hora
    Free Member

If hes in the States he’ll still have internet (email) access so I dont understand why the lack of reply though? Unless the US doesnt have high-speed interest connectivity? 😕

fatblokeattheback
    Free Member

Neither do I ❓

hora
    Free Member

interest Do’h I mean internet

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

ive had dealings with IWH in the past – i would again, top bloke. maybe he really hasnt got access to the internet? he’s on here quite a bit normally, so if he’s not about then maybe he is unavailable.

ianpv
    Free Member

I tried to buy a bike he was selling and he stopped answering my mails, which was a shame. I stopped bothering trying to contact him after a while but it would have been nice to know he’d changed his mind/sold it elsewhere or whatever happened. He didn’t take any money from me though! I’m guessing he is just a bit unreliable with communication rather than malicious.

If he reads this I’m still interested!

hora
    Free Member

If he reads this I’m still interested!

In him? 😐

ianpv
    Free Member

Primarily his bike 🙂

firestarter
    Free Member

i nearly had dealings with him a few months back but then he vanished i tracked him down and got him on the phone . he assured me it was all on still then stopped any contact and didnt answer the phone again, pi55ed me off somewhat as id stripped my bike and sold off all the bits he wasnt having from me and i was meant to be getting a frame and a set of pikes from him

personally i wouldnt deal with him again im sorry to say. he seemed decent enough on the phone tho but never made contact again ;-(

Jamie
    Free Member

Sounds like IWH is Keyser Söze.

Trekster

Hes got a 7Stanes thread going on bikemagic and is posting on bikeradar

Seems to be reporting from that Otter thing Chipps is at.

fatblokeattheback
    Free Member

Cheers for info, will dig a little deeper.

hora
    Free Member

Hes got a 7Stanes thread going on bikemagic and is posting on bikeradar

As in posted this week on those threads? Thats not on. ONLY IF he is posting this week- Hes got someones money and not returning emails?

IWH
    Free Member

Fatblokeattheback – just sent you an email explaining what’s been going on.

MrCrushRider – thanks!

Ianpv – I sent you the required info, didn’t hear back. Assumed you were no longer interested.

Firestarter / Mick – last contact I had from you was that even though I’d ordered you a frame and was waiting for delivery that you’d done a deal with someone else.

fatblokeattheback
    Free Member

Replied to email.

Hope everything goes OK!

IWH
    Free Member

Thanks 🙂

I don’t think I’ve missed anybody else but if there is anyone who’s purchased bits from me that hasn’t received them and hasn’t had contact from me please email me at mtblee09[at]googlemail[dot]com with STW in the subject line so it goes to a seperate folder to everything else – no chance to miss it then!

firestarter
    Free Member

i ended up sorting with someone else as id not heard from you after chasing you again. Anyways im sorted and your sorted so alls well . Shame it didnt happen tho as it was a better deal. I’ll blame the internet ghosts 🙂

SirJonLordofBike
    Free Member

Im still waiting for my wheels Lee please – sent you another mail, please get back to me asap

IWH
    Free Member

YGM Jon.

edit – and thanks for using the STW tag.

pimpmyride
    Free Member

Lee did you get my last email today about the refund?
    If so can you please email me back mate i’m well desperate/worried now 🙁

tinribz
    Free Member

Paid for a stem that never turned up few weeks ago, sob story emails dried up soon after. Learnt my lesson about paypal gifts now.

IWH
    Free Member

Hang on, tinribz, is this the Thomson 1.5″ stem? Because when you don’t reply and then don’t get in touch, how am I supposed to fix things if they’ve gone wrong?

Pimpmyride – Yes I did and have just replied.

Edit – just checked my outgoing mail and Tinribz issue is with the Thomson stem – last contact was 30/03 when I asked for confirmation it had arrived or not after a delay. I said then if it hadn’t arrived I was happy to refund and never heard anything back. Martyn, YGM.

pimpmyride
    Free Member

Thanks for the reply Lee, happy now mate 🙂

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Looking for IWH’ is closed to new replies.