Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Looking for a good mobile phone contract..
  • millzy
    Free Member

ok.. jsut fallen out with virgin over there rubbish service, was told on the phone i had 700 minutes, unlimited internet and unlimited texts for £18 a month on a rolling contract, i even made the Non British lady read the deal out to me twice.. only to find this month that i only have 200 mins…

so im now looking for a new contract and possibly a new phone,
    not wanting to spend more than £18 really, and not really wanting to spend more than £70 on a phone,

anyone got any good deals recently?

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

It says on their website 700minutes/unlimited texts.. or 300minutes/unlimited texts+web

How did you find out you only had 200 minutes?

02 is £20, 600 minutes/1200 texts/unlimited web online.

millzy
    Free Member

yeah it says that … but no unlimited internet (my phone has a stupid button on it which is really easy to press accidentally, it loads up the net which costs 30p a go, was costing me a fiver a month so i thought id get the internet anyway)

thats the deal the lady promised me, i just knew she was wrong which is why i got her to confirm it twice,
    i got a text a few minutes later confirming i had 300 mins, 3000 texts(unlimited) and free internet!

they also told me when i joined them it would be free to unlock my phone, the policy then changed and i had to pay £20 to get it done, they originally put me on the wrong tariff when i joined them so i had no free texts and forgot to activate the tariff so the 300 texts or so which i sent all cost me 10p,

just rubbish really! hence why im changing!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Looking for a good mobile phone contract..’ is closed to new replies.