Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Look what's flying above 10 Downing Street today.
  • glupton1976
    Free Member

Looks like you’ve been taken over, overnight.

You can have our access laws but you’ve got to eat a mars bar deep fried in irn bru batter first.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Yep, I’ll do it!

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Sounds like a good deal to me.

philconsequence
    Free Member

st andrews day innit.

piemonster

It’s the Stewarts scenario all over again, maybe Call Me Dave and Toady Salmond are about to come out of the closet?

maccruiskeen

Its one of a rogue batch of union flags where some of the dye fades if the weather gets a bit dreich.

tonyd

I’m amazed they still fly the Union Flag, surely that might upset someone somewhere?

ooOOoo
    Free Member

So if you subtract the one on the right from the one on the left, apparently we’ll get this:

I prefer this though

aracer
    Free Member

I was expecting this because Dave had made a good decision:

grum
    Free Member

I was hoping it might be a drone.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Nice to see quite a few Saltires flying down south today. Happy St Andrews Day!!!

CountZero

Google’s header today was a heraldic lion sniffing a thistle.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Good to see that flying the Saltire isn’t greeted with the same BS that accompanies the flying of other British flags from public buildings. Oh and Happy Birthday Wiston Churchill!

slowmart
    Free Member

As Stephen Fry suggested Mr Cameron may have vacated No 10 to take up a new residence, the postal address is flat 5 of Rupert Murdoch’s oxo tower

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Look what's flying above 10 Downing Street today.’ is closed to new replies.