Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Longleat Ride this Sunday
  • ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

Anyone fancy joining in on a social potter/pootle/spin/grind around Longleat Forest (and possibly its environs), mail me for details. Expect about 4hrs of riding at a leisurely pace. Should be a few of us out

mermanthurman@ymail.com

Chas.

Starrman28
    Free Member

What time are you heading out Chas?

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

10am at the Horse & Groom (East Woodlands).

Be good to see you out, mate!

squarewheels
    Free Member

Thurman – can I unashamedly hyjack your thread?

Ages back, I think you mentioned that City Cycles in Chippenham was due to be taken over by a new owner?

Looks like the stock is being drained out at the mo – is the switch due? Can you comment?

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

Erm… as far as I was aware the takeover took place last Nov. TBH, I've not been in touch with the new owner for a while… I'll drop him a line.

Starrman28
    Free Member

Hi Chas

10's a bit early for me as I've got footy with the boys in the morning. Deffo get together soon. Keep in touch.

Cheers

Dave

drain

See you there, Chas. I may even be on the singlespeed… 😕

judderman
    Free Member

cant make this Sunday but would love to come another time as I hav'nt rode there before & i'm only in Glastonbury area. Perhaps another time.

ndrwdnhm
    Free Member

Hi Chas, sorry to hijack this thread but it seemed like a good opportunity to let some Longleat locals know about the BCC

http://www.blackcanoncollective.co.uk

In addition to our DH focused trails and events we've got a weekly XC night ride, monthly XC ride away, 12 qualified trail leaders who each run local and not-so-local XC rides and plenty of trail building activities going on (XC and DH) too.

Cheers

Andrew

🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Longleat Ride this Sunday’ is closed to new replies.