Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Long sleeve jersey recommendations
  • shredder
    Free Member

Looking for a long sleeved jersey, need a zip and not too warm ie everyone I seem to see/find has no zip or is thermop this that or the other.

Cheers

Mackem

I prefer long-sleeved and find that most outdoor clothing companies stuff to do the job just fine. They arent cycling specific though, my favourite cycling shirt is a North-face flight series thing.

shredder
    Free Member

Yes was thinking down that route myself, any link to what you are using Mackem

Gary_M
    Free Member

Depends what your budget is. I've got a rapha long sleave jersey thats a fantastic bit of kit. In their clearance section at the moment but only xl and xxl left. If I were a fatty I'd buy another.

Jezwick
    Free Member

Mackem – Member

I prefer long-sleeved and find that most outdoor clothing companies stuff to do the job just fine. They arent cycling specific though, my favourite cycling shirt is a North-face flight series thing.

Completly agree, Ive been riding in this for the last 2 years and its still doing a fine job, £22 from Blacks

shredder
    Free Member

Not quite suited to those sizes …………

shredder
    Free Member

Would merino not be too warm woodsman ?

Mackem

Hmm, cant find a link to the thing I wear, I found it in a little outdoors shop in darkest Wales. Just go to a decent outdoor clothing shop, i'd be surprised if you dont find something good.

woodsman
    Free Member

I wore a short sleeved version of that on last nights ride.

Don't know that's very subjective, and down to personal taste. Maybe you want a long sleeved summer top?

I would say not personally, as a single layer especially in the coming weeks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Long sleeve jersey recommendations’ is closed to new replies.