Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Long shot: Norco socks (free with mbuk iirc)
  • becky_kirk43
    Free Member

I got a pair of norco socks from a magazine, i believe it was mbuk but I can't remember.

Does anyone else have these socks? if so…any clue who actually makes them? (they're the best socks I've ever had for riding and I'd like to buy some that feel similar!)

mtb_rossi
    Free Member

I have them too. No idea who makes them.

Coyote
    Free Member

Yup, got some here too and they are pretty good.

DavidFelt
    Free Member

Agreed, comfy socks, but my talons have managed to put 'ole in mine, would love some more!

midlifecrashes

Just had a look, but no clues on them.

joe@brookscycles
    Free Member

I pulled mine on with too much vigour, and the heal bit came apart from the ankle bit. It's the gripper over the arch that I like.

Baldysquirt

I've got a couple of pairs of the trek badged ones, which are probably the same. They do fit really well, but they're looking quite worn after not much use. I'm sure MBUK will be giving some more away soon with different branding on them!

_tom_
    Free Member

I got some from MBUK as well, great socks for riding in – they seem to dry really quickly so good for sweaty feet! Mine have a small hole in them now though, would like to replace them with something similar.

andy7t2
    Free Member

just thrown mine away too small for me boats if i'd known there was so much demand i'd have passed them on

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

I shall keep my eye out for more freebies then. Not that it matters, they're the only pair of riding specific socks I own, but they are comfy 🙂

hoykalot
    Free Member

This is for op. Send me an e mail with your address and I will send you my unused pair of norco ones. Not really something I would wear but I kept them anyway. My e mail is in my profile

BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

If you want another pair, someone is selling some new ones in the classifieds:

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fs-bike-outdoor-clothes-clearout-incl-nearly-new-bibshorts-bargains-galore-1

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Long shot: Norco socks (free with mbuk iirc)’ is closed to new replies.