Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Long Shot – anyone on here have a place for rent in the Alps with good trails?
  • smogmonster

As the title really. Were after a place for 10-12 days from August 3rd to 15/16th this summer. 2 adults, a teen and a 6 year old. Ideally somewhere with good road and mountain biking nearby. Ive only ever been to Bourg/St Foy/Les Arcs in the past so don’t know much about the rest of the areas. If anyone has a place let me know please.

ton

a mate has a flat in La Tania, the flats in the block are about £50 a week in the summer to rent.
    La Tania have their own website with summer rentals on.
    the 3 valleys is fantastic natural riding.

alpin
    Free Member

there is one guy here… he has some place near to Zell am See. can’t remember his name. look through my post history, he posted on the “guide/pay” thread and i think has a link to his place.

good riding around the area, is also close to Saalbach-Hinterglemm and Leogang. not affiliated.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@smog it’s easy to rent apartments in the summer and much cheaper than winter season, pick a resort and then call tourist office / look at estate agents websites. By the way I did a guided holiday with trail addiction at destination x (Areches/Beaufort) great trails (deserted) and lots of road bikers about. I’m sure you could arrange something with them they use a small simple hotel so roadies could just book accommodation

nickjb
    Free Member

it’s easy to rent apartments in the summer and much cheaper than winter season

+1

There’s loads of them. Lots or websites for finding and booking, too. eg chaletfinder or ownersdirect

I’ll generally point people to Morzine. It is known a downhilling place but it has some great XC and we see plenty of roadies. There is also a heap of other stuff including rafting, ice skating, tennis, swimming, climbing, paragliding, skate park, etc

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Long Shot – anyone on here have a place for rent in the Alps with good trails?’ is closed to new replies.