Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Long shot – Android alarm clock app recommendations?
  • rogg
    Free Member

As both ‘Good Morning’ and ‘White Noise’ alarm clock apps seem to have stopped working on my phone, can anyone recommend a decent alarm clock app?
    I don’t want much, just the ability to set custom alarm sounds, set fade in time , and set snooze time. Oh,and be more reliable than me.
    There are loads on Google Play Store, too much choice really.
    Currently using an HTC One X with Sense 5 (which seems to be what killed the other two apps).
    Thanks!

timidwheeler

I like ‘alarm clock xtreme free’. Meets all your requirements.

orena45

Timely is good. Not sure if you can customise the sound but comes with a load of good ones to wake you a bit more naturally, rather than scaring the hell out of you!

ji
    Free Member

alarm clock plus. Can use anything as an alarm (including music) and includes options for increasing alarm volume, vibrate, snooze time variation, and even stuff like maths quiz to switch the alarm off if that is your thing!

Can have multiple alarms, and repeat them by day etc (so 6am Mon Tue Weds, 8am Thu Fri, no alarm Sat Sun etc).

Best of all it’s free!

Pieface

Clock widget is fine. Why make it any more complicated. Whatever you do its waking you up. You cant polish a turd

jools182
    Free Member

Sleep as android is good

I tried timely but couldn’t get the fade in to work

spudly1979
    Free Member

+1 for alarm clock xtreme free. ticks all the boxes – you want essentially what i was after.

Jolsa

Been using Sleep as Android for a few days, working well for me. Loving the stats.

bettyswollocks
    Free Member

Another vote for Sleep as Android. I’ve been using it for about a year and it has more features than you’ll ever need. Gradual wake-up alarms, sleep analysis, % of deep sleep, etc, etc.

rogg
    Free Member

Thanks all, Sleep As looks ace, I’ll give it a go.

Pieface – waking up sucks. If you can easily make it a little bit nicer experience, why not?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Long shot – Android alarm clock app recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.