Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • London Eye on a saturday ?
  • dirtybike
    Free Member

I had some airmiles to use up before I lost them and opted for a ticket for the London Eye. I am planning on a trip to London next saturday to take a few pics of the usual stuff and have a look around as I haven`t been there for years.

Anyway I wondered whether anyone could tell me what the queues are likely to be like on a saturday to get on the London Eye. I have a voucher now for a ticket but don`t want to waste all day standing around as Time will be limited.

Dibbs
    Free Member

I thought it was closed for its 2 weeks maintenance, we had an email at work saying that when it re-opened on the 24th, EDF would be announcing a 3 year sponsorship deal, but then again I’ve just finished nights and I may have dreamt it all. 🙂

Dibbs
    Free Member

I didn’t dream it:-
    http://www.londoneye.com/

london_lady
    Free Member

The London Eye is closed until 21st January for maintenance.

Jamie
    Free Member

The London Eye is closed until 21st January for maintenance.

Anyway I wondered whether anyone could tell me what the queues are likely to be like

Non-existant apparently.

dirtybike
    Free Member

I know its closed til 21st – but I`m not goin til the 22nd.

grantway
    Free Member

I thought when you book they gave you a time
    to be there.

voodoo-rich

The tickets are timed- turn up half hour before your time-slot and you’ll be allowed to join the queue, which takes approx 30 mins. It’s pretty well organised. You can also get a VIP ticket to jump the queue.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘London Eye on a saturday ?’ is closed to new replies.