Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • London Cyclist?
  • DezB
    Free Member
    RealMan
    Free Member

What is the taxi driver hoping to get out of this?

BigDummy
    Free Member

Well, either (a) he's a liar or (b) the investigating police officers are a bunch of clueless and vindictive toss-rags.

If (b) is true then it would also require us to believe that (c) a taxi driver is a gobbet of vile scum.

(b) and (c) are pretty likely, but we've absolutely no way of establishin the probability of (a). 😐

DezB
    Free Member

Hence the need for witnesses, I guess.

Tiger6791

It just doesn't ring true

CCTV doesn't get deleted especially Oxford Street after a few weeks

Witness statements don't just disappear

DezB
    Free Member

It just doesn't ring true

Neither did this –
    http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/help-with-a-dilemma-paedophile-content

on stw.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Following a brief verbal exchange,

Ah…

gottapickapenny
    Free Member

Half the time the cameras dont work or arent turned on.

I can vouch for this as i was knocked off at Canary Wharf who have more cameras whatching the streets than most places. The 5. Yep 5! cameras watching the junction were either broken or turned off.

Ah you may say. They were having you on because they didnt want to get involved. I was working for CW at the time and have been freinds with the guy who manages security for the last 6 years, I drank with the guy who manages the cameras. Twas true. So. This thing can happen.

Rule of thumb. The more cameras there are, the greater chance that some will be turned of or broken.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

It's Friday night. This story made the inside pages of the London Evening Standard…

Good luck, Jerad. 🙁

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘London Cyclist?’ is closed to new replies.