Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • London Bike Show – Worth Going
  • Steelsreal

So pondering going there for the day on Sunday, currently in the market for a new frame and forks (29er) will i see anything new? Will I be able to pick up any bargains?

Seems to havemerged with three other shows so bit worried i will just spend an hour and a half on the train, buy an expensive hot dog and come home empty handed…(well empty of £60 anyway)

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Sixty pahynd? 😯

I could get in for free, cycle there and take a packed lunch. Cost = £0.

I doubt I’ll bother though tbh. Such shows are proper boring. The last one I went to, the bike Show in Earl’s court, I met one of the most boring people I’ve ever met in my entire life. 😐

timmys

Currently “enjoying” a period of “rest from work” so am free to pop along but not keen on forking out the asking price for tickets – anyone know of discount codes or other blags to get in on the cheap?

TiRed

Might take the kids for the climbing and boat show.

podman
    Free Member

Would also be interested in a discount code- each code I can find has expired. Ran at 2pure kindly gave me a ticket to the Earls Court one a few years back, I’m in London for most of next week anyway, the extra day & show would be good!

wilbo
    Free Member

The gf got me a couple of tickets so will also be going. Would love to know if there is much opportunity to buy stuff or if its more of a manufacturers showground for 2012 products

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘London Bike Show – Worth Going’ is closed to new replies.