Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • LOL@ the feedback on Superstar website
  • TandemJeremy
    Free Member

It’ll not be on there long

Pook

Technically, that is good feedback for the shopper. Superstar would do well to respond publicly, and resolve it in the glare of others.

theflatboy
    Free Member

almost four months so far…

mrblobby
    Free Member

One star, quite generous.

mtbtomo
    Free Member

I’ve always had pretty good service and communication from Superstar. Having briefly worked in a sales environment, you were always more inclined to help the friendlier customers. And the ones who came in shouting the odds, well, they’d likely be back regardless of how you dealt with it because we were offering a service by far the cheapest available.

“The customer is always right” doesn’t always hold true for product providers/sellers that base their model on mass sales at cheap prices.

Thats just the way it is.

vancoughcough
    Free Member

Im hoping Superstar develop into some sort of British manufacturer. I know the guy bought a CNC machine.

epo-aholic
    Free Member

I have seen occasional ‘less than flattering’ feedback on the site before, i think they tend to leave it but we’ll see, a good laugh none-the-less though.

Customer service is pretty sh*t though……. i contacted them re the pads i bought being useless and they argued the toss that i was using them in the wrong conditions…….end result i’ll never buy pads from them again as will none of the guys i ride with! 😆

Haze

Im hoping Superstar develop into some sort of British manufacturer. I know the guy bought a CNC machine

I’d like to register my interest in any future vacancies Superstar may have for 3D modellers 🙂

Blower
    Free Member

i contacted them re the pads i bought being useless and they argued the toss that i was using them in the wrong conditions…….end result i’ll never buy pads from them again as will none of the guys i ride with!

brake pads have always been good for me and my mates…

dans160
    Free Member

Were the special brake-pads that only work when there is a full moon? What a load of bolloxs they spout

chakaping
    Free Member

Don’t know if commrnt has changed? Not that funny.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

its not humerous its the fact taht the comment is on there and has not been modded that made me laugh.

hora
    Free Member

Blimey. At least superstar didn’t send substandard Ragley **** out.

thepodge
    Free Member

Haze – Member
    I’d like to register my interest in any future vacancies Superstar may have for 3D modellers

You just gave me an idea

thegreatape
    Free Member

What happened for superstar to become infamous on here? Was it someone from it pretending to be someone else, or something like that?

jonba
    Free Member

surely its a good thing. It shows a degree of openness leaving bad feedback up.

Go onto any site that has a feedback function and you will find some absolute shockers. There will always be unhappy customers.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘LOL@ the feedback on Superstar website’ is closed to new replies.