Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Logo…… what do you think? I may need help!
  • camo16
    Free Member

Not sure this helps, but ilbies tal-klieb tipjip is Smoking Dog Clothing in Maltese – and that’s a pretty damn exotic language. Exotic languages and smoking dogs sell clothes. That’s a fact.

So, ilbies tal-klieb tipjip it is, in Comic Sans please. I’ll be first on your mailing list.

TPTcruiser

Be interesting to hear Mars’ reaction. Obviously you are not making chocolate bars, but some brand owners can get a bit precious with use of their registered words.

+1 for Chien Fumer

Tiger6791

nooooo wrong background,

Somehow the Comic sans makes it look Dutch

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Tiger6791

camo16
    Free Member

Seeing Tiger6791’s wonderful new logo, I have a sudden overwhelming need to buy high-cost performance sports and leisure clothing…

GregMay
    Free Member

Why is he smoking Canadian tobacco? Or is it something else very Canadian?

xiphon
    Free Member

The hat + cig the dog has is a tip towards French culture in Canada (well… to me anyway)

zilog6128

The logos in the OP look like they were made by a web designer which IMO is always a big mistake. You need to consider how it’s going to look – and how difficult/expensive it will be to recreate it – on letterheads/business cards/embroidered t-shirts/vehicles/monochrome version etc. Look at any recognisable logo from a big company – they are simple with a limited colour palette. Logos are one area where photoshop trickery is definitely not required.

GregMay
    Free Member

Don’t call him French though…he’s Québécois

MrsToast
    Free Member

If that smoking French dog isn’t a logo already, it should be.

In fact, I’d lose the company name and keep the smoking French dog. Call your company Smoking French Dog Clothing and slip Tiger6791 a few readies. Job done.

This. A thousand times this.

camo16
    Free Member

A Smoking Dog Clothing conceptual ad (admittedly I don’t know what you’re clothes are so I’m blue-sky thinking on this one).

A mountain bike, ridden by a complete nutter on some gnarly terrain. It might be raining.

Rider pulls several generically sick moves.

Cut to:

Shot of mud spray (slow motion, possibly) as a crowd assembles to watch the rider’s amazing performance. Thanks to his über high testosterone levels he’s giving nature an almighty slapping.

Cut to:

Close up of rider. He’s in control, at ease, at one with nature. He’s also sick and way gnarly.

Close up on 2 cool girls, watching. One says:

Man, that dawg is suh-mokin’

Fade out to logo:

Smoking Dog Clothing

Finis

philconsequence
    Free Member

i have a man-crush on your creative mind musings camo.

camo16
    Free Member

Aw shucks, Phil … 😳

molgrips
    Free Member

I think we’re onto something. What are the tshirts going to look like? And do they come pre-smelling of dog and fags?

martinhutch

‘Be Sick as a Dog’

Cougar

Canine comfort, smoking looks.

randomjeremy
    Free Member

Let’s talk about logos we like rather than shitting on the OP (although those logos don’t do anything for me in all honestly). Perhaps some images of good logos will inspire the OP?

Here are a few that have caught my attention as being pretty good:

Sun Microsystems:

TheyFit Condoms:

Lacoste clothing:

binners

TJ TO THE FORUM!!!!

REPEAT: TJ TO THE FORUM!!!!

😀

binners

Perfection IMHO:

GregMay
    Free Member

So…..

Tiger6791

changed my mind

wwaswas

Have a look here for some cool logos

http://hipsterbranding.tumblr.com/

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘Logo…… what do you think? I may need help!’ is closed to new replies.