Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • local info for Sennybridge, Brecon Beacons please
  • mikesbikes71
    Free Member

Hi All
    I’ll be having a week near Sennybridge with the family soon and expecting to have at least 2 cheeky rides. Any recommendations for a route from the door? The gap ride doesn’t seem too far away. Was also thinking about Afan or BPW.
    Finally any recommendations for a bike shop who can service fox forks. Was thinking about getting them serviced whilst I’m here.
    Thanks in advance.

jambalaya
    Free Member

One natural ride and one day at the bike park (or two natural rides). If you where doing bpw pick the day and book the uplift as soon as you can. If you’re doing the Gap ride make sure you do it the “right way round” that would be a good one to get the view of Pen Y Fan. I have a Crickhowell loop (from another STWer) I could share but that’s 20 miles to the start point. I am sure there is more stuff local to you

EDIT:

You can look on Strava heatmaps and there are these guys.

Wild Rides – Guiding

Nipper99
    Free Member

Keith in Bikes and Hikes in Brecon for you forks or Jason at Biped Cycles, they, Bikes and Hikes also do evening rides / w/e rides – see their FB page. Brechfa would be closer than BPW as is Cwm Rhaeadr and Mynydd Mallaen. You also have Great Forest / Sarn Helen nearby, some nice stuff around the Usk Reservoir, and there is some stuff to be done in the Crychan Forest nearby but I’ve not been there myself, again Keith would be able to point you in the right direction there. Out the door I would head over toward Usk resy with an OS map.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘local info for Sennybridge, Brecon Beacons please’ is closed to new replies.