Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Llandegla accomodation
  • willej

Does anyone know anywhere nice to stay for a couple of days near Llandegla? My Mrs and I have been invited to a wedding party at Bodidris Hall so we thought we could stay a couple of nights and I could take my bike for a ride in Coed Llandegla. We’re not rolling in it so cheap but nice suggestions please!

northshoreniall

stayed in llangollen hostel in august, nice, clean and cheap. Also have a shed in yard to keep bikes. full range of rooms from dorm to doubles.

midlifecrashes

We’ve rented the holiday cottage at this place, but the hotel side looks OK too, slightly shabby chic. Charges by the room with breakfast included so not to bad, and the food was great when we used their dining room.

Bron-y-Graig, Corwen

It’s a few more miles into Wales, but the A5104 runs you straight down from Llandegla to Corwen, so an easy enough hop.

willej

Cheers guys, just booked us a room at the hostel in Llangollen. Really looking forward to it now.

northshoreniall

Is nice place, good indian in town, or decent spar around corner to get own stuff to cook. People running it are pretty chilled. There’s an abandoned petrol station across from front of it, not meant to park there but we did with no hassle and easy keep eye on car- also saves paying for council park round back.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Llandegla accomodation’ is closed to new replies.