Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Living outside the box
  • steve-g
    Free Member

What happened to that, no updates since february. Has it continued under another name?

vdubber67
    Free Member

I was just looking at that earlier

Settled into domestic (housed) bliss? 🙂

dooosuk
    Free Member

Yeah they did, but then they got their marching orders from it.

Trampus
    Free Member

doosuk- You can’t leave it at that. Goss, please!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

The landlord wasn’t happy with them sh*tting in a hole in the garden?

😉

Torminalis
    Free Member

Morning,

The saga goes…

After leaving the camp site we moved into a house in the grounds of a stately home in Dorset, we put up the tent in the garden to sort it out but were quickly inundated with snow, which once again collapsed the tent and this time ripped the roof so the tent is dead. RIP Tent. I do have another one on order though.

Life at the stately home is a bit iffy, we are surrounded by Etonian a$$holes who only talk to us when they think there is something to gain from it so we have told our kind benefactor that we are moving out by the end of July. Talk of a return to the tent has been a feature of our plans but with TLB’s job it will be very hard to do as she needs to be able to work from home so as it stands we are looking for a house.

The blog seemed somewhat defunct without the tent so I apologise for the lack of updates, it is not appropriate to blog about this place (though there would be a great deal of interesting stories, I may find myself on the end of a lawsuit were I to do so).

So there you have it, should anything interesting happen (like a return to tent based life) I will be sure to record it for posterity.

I miss the tent, life seemed a lot simpler then.

Ben

dooosuk
    Free Member

trampus – I don’t know them, I was just reading what was written on the blog (final paragraph):

http://torminalis.blogspot.com/2009/02/turnaround.html

Have to be out by Aug apparently…haven’t seen an update since.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Living outside the box’ is closed to new replies.