Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Liverpool football club and assault charges
  • eldridge
    Free Member

Isn't it wonderful how connections with the former get you off the latter?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Its being rich and being able to afford a good lawyer that really makes the difference altho a jury drawn from people of whom many think you are a hero helps

eldridge
    Free Member

TJ

You've highlighted only one of the recent examples

How about the young man who just got pardoned by Jack Straw and claimed he was sustained by people who told him he'd "never walk alone"?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Hee, eldridge, has Lanesra asked you to fill his shoes?

On a serious note though, I think this was covered earlier in the day yesterday. It was pretty clear this guy was innocent. What's not clear is how Straw was able to circumvent the judiciary to pardon him. . I suppose if I'd spent the last few years in prison for something I didn't do, "You'll Never Walk Alone" would probably mean a lot to me as well , as it does to any Liverpool fan. I'm not sure the connection with LFC did anything to help. More likely it was his friends and family and his legal team constantly badgering the politicians that did it.

Dark-Side

You are Lanesra and I claim my £5.

There is evidence that the assault had nothing to do with Michael Shields.And the charge was attempted murder, not assualt.

Come back when you know what you are talking about. .

Smee
    Free Member

Muppet.

BlingBling
    Free Member

5 times.

woffle
    Free Member

Here we go again. Sometimes I think this forum needs an 'ignore' function like lfgss…

higgo
    Free Member

I've got an 'ignore' function and I'm going to use it from this point hence.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Liverpool football club and assault charges’ is closed to new replies.