Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Liverpool
  • simonjf63
    Free Member

Poor loves……

tails
    Free Member

glamour ties await including steve mclarens fc twente.

Hadge
    Free Member

I'm a Liverpool fan and yes I go the matches. We didn't deserve go through, very poor performances against Lyon cost us dear. There are lots of things wrong at the club at the moment but I'm sure the team will bounce back – beachball pun lol – but hopefully with new owners who will get behind the club and not just live of it's past glory.

timc
    Free Member

Also a Liverpool fan and had already resigned myself to this & as Hadge says, we got what we have deserved, so far its been a bad season, but we will improve.

A third of the league is gone & we are only 5 points behind the spurs, I see us going on a run & drawing them in.

An FA cup or Europa league run is also possible, but im not expecting either, just hoping!

Liverpool v Everton in Europa League final? haha

Saccades
    Free Member
    DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I see us going on a run & drawing them in.

Really? From what I've seen of Liverpool theres no sign of any kind of improvement. Carragher showing a defeatist attitude in the press yesterday, loads of injuries, owners who you may consider might be a bit 'twitchy' considering the amount of debt they're in and the need to recoup it.

Glad I support a successful team… Leeds (tongue firmly in cheek but we are 6 points clear with a game in hand)

AndyP
    Free Member

Liverpool v Everton in Europa League final? haha
    no chance whatsoever.

Junkyard
    Free Member

unfortunately form is temporary and clas sis permanent…they wil turn it around.
    I dont understand why you keep faith in your manager though he seems not up to the task. Some fairly poor /ordinary purchases of players and a weakish squad despite the money spent.

higgo
    Free Member

I like the new TV logos…

Celtic
    Man United
    liverpool

binners

Looks like you're going to have bite the bullet and fork out the £20 million you need to get rid of the fat Spanish waiter.

higgo
    Free Member

Looks like you're going to have bite the bullet and fork out the £20 million you need to get rid of the fat Spanish waiter.

Does that include paying off his dedicated backroom staff too?

RepacK
    Free Member

What I cant quite understand is where the problems have arisen from. Only Alonso has left otherwise the team is the same as before. Now is it a case of LFC 's squad having no depth? Has Rafa lost the plot? Is it because of fiddling in team affairs by the board? Surely all we are waiting for now is the dreaded "vote of confidence"..

binners

Nope. Thats just to buy hm out of his contract. Sven himself would have been proud of those particular contract negotiations.

Then there's the backroom staff. Then what you'll lose on offloading the various over-priced donkeys he's bought. On top of that there's the champions league revenue for this season gone. And for next season too when you finish 6th

Not that any of us are enjoying the spectacle 🙂

higgo
    Free Member

Surely all we are waiting for now is the dreaded "vote of confidence"..

Liverpool chief executive Christian Purslow has insisted manager Rafael Benitez's position is safe, despite the club's early Champions League exit.

Purslow said Benitez would remain and added: "He is under no threat.

"I'm on the record as saying Rafa's signed a new five-year contract – he's four months into that contract so to discuss that is not appropriate."

zaskar
    Free Member

Bit like POSH, the chairman has plenty of choice in available managers.

Is Benitez really to blame?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Liverpool’ is closed to new replies.