Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • little problem
  • Stoogz
    Free Member

i bought my bike 5 months ago now ( specialized rockhopper sl 2010) and i am having problems with the rear skewer. the rubber is wearing away and the wheel doesn’t feel secure when riding.

after the winter we had i have only ridden it around 8/9 times tops. should this have happened so soon and will this be under warranty ?

thanks

chrisjnr
    Free Member

This shouldnt have happened so soon, but i have heard of instances where this has occured as a result of incorrect setup initially, my advice would be, take it down to your LBS and see what they say. Try contacting specialized about wether this is covered in their warranty, from what i’ve heard they are ususally pretty ready to help and respond quite quickly.
    Good Luck 🙂

ltheisinger
    Free Member

Nah – probably shouldn’t have happened that quick? You may get a warranty thing done on it, but why not take the opportunity to by some new blingy ones?!! 😀

Neil-F
    Free Member

After 5 months I’d be taking it back to the original supplier, which is what Spesh would probably tell you to do anyway. Probably a faulty skewer, or it has a bit missing. 😕

Stoogz
    Free Member

cheers guys. i have just sent an email to the customer service section of the shop to see if this is covered. i will now contact specialized to see if the warranty will cover this.

oh and i don’t buy new ones as i simply don’t have the cash at the moment.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘little problem’ is closed to new replies.