Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Little Britain
  • inkster
    Free Member

“We’re England and Wales, we’re England and Wales, **** off Europe, we’re England and Wales.”

Make Britain great again? Don’t make me laugh.

I fear Britain’s status and image in the world has become irrevocably diminished, perhaps never to return.

coconut
    Free Member

It was all that culture stuff… messed with peoples minds. You know funny coffee’s, french food, spanish wines…etc. Were better off with fish & chips on the pier, in the rain.

inkster
    Free Member

Reading your comment coconut, my mind immediately conjured up an image of the film ‘Wish you were here,’ set in stagnant 1950’s Britain.

dezza53
    Free Member

This is a bike forum, take your political comments elsewhere.

oldtalent
    Free Member

The program was funny. Is it coming back?

ibennion
    Free Member

All of the comments from both sides are immaterial. It has happened. Much better to put our energy into where we go from here?

fergal
    Free Member

Dads Army on a loop yay.

km79
    Free Member

I feel so sorry for the good, decent people of England and Wales who now realise they are outnumbered by morons.

houndlegs
    Free Member

I feel sorry for halfwits who have nothing better to do than slag off people who did’nt agree with their point of view.

matts
    Free Member

This from @snowden before the results were even in:

No matter the outcome, #Brexit polls demonstrate how quickly half of any population can be convinced to vote against itself. Quite a lesson.

All the people who voted to “take back control for Britain” have just given control to the very politicians that will shit on them.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

All of the comments from both sides are immaterial. It has happened. Much better to put our energy into where we go from here?

Europe. Anywhere with sun and a swimming pool will do.

philxx1975
    Free Member

I fear Britain’s status and image in the world has become irrevocably diminished

Till someone needs help invading somewhere, bet we are not at the back of the que then eh?

seosamh77
    Free Member

I reckon if this vote wasn’t during the euro champs we wouldn’t be having these discussions.

The cynic in me would say buttered up like a kipper by boris and cameron.

shifter
    Free Member

How many EU threads are we having mods?

phiiiiil

How many EU threads are we having mods?

I know, it’s as if something important just happened!

eggbanjo
    Free Member

Just get over it.

euans2
    Free Member

I think that I am going to pop over to a political forum to talk about bikes.

YoKaiser
    Free Member

You do realise that the forum has a specific bike section. Only one EU thread on it afaics. Up top, click on bike forum.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Little Britain’ is closed to new replies.