Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • List of online Bike Shops?
  • MussEd
    Free Member

Looking for a new bike and have been round my LBS and even som further afield to no avail. Now turned to the intraweb to see if i can gt me a bargain. But looking at the shops in my favourites, I can't really see anything either.

Is there a directory or list somwehere of decent online bike retailers? So far I've checkd Evans{cheapness}, Realcycles, Edinburgh Bike co-op, Alpine, JE James, Leisure Lakes, Stif, CRC and Wiggle.

If anyone can point out any other sellers that'd be great…

Notter
    Free Member

I've bought full builds from both Pauls Cycles and Bikescene online, both have served me very well (and good prices too!).

soobalias
    Free Member

if only there was some way of searching the internet.

MussEd
    Free Member

Trying to find a list rather than just put in "bike shops" into google – cheers smart guy…thought there may have been a similar thread on here at some point…but new forum search thing isn't coming up with anything.

ojom
    Free Member

*waves*

Have you been into us yet?

DickBarton

Flying Fox Bikes, Alva – my local shop that seems to be doing crazy good deals on everything, does mail order as well if that helps.

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

hiya! 😆

househusband

MussEd; could just email you my Firefox bookmark folder of bike shops..?!

Andituk
    Free Member

Merlin.
    Bought a bike from Pedal On myself, got a good deal and was very happy with the service.

peachos
    Free Member

winstanley bikes are usually bargainalicious

cutsngrazes
    Free Member

what kind of bike are you looking for?

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Pauls cycles normally has some whopping deals.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

thebikechain – Member
    *waves*

Have you been into us yet?

pfft, Everyone that meets you, is into you… 8)

ojom
    Free Member

pfft, Everyone that meets you, is into you…

you love it when we meat…

btw – your hakkalugi is still sitting here.

Just built up the ARC X as well. You might want that. It's lush.

MussEd
    Free Member

Forgot all about Bikechain! D'oh. Could hav popped up this afternoon but have arranged to head for a wee bike beer crawl now that spring is has arrived in Edinburgh's riviera!

Cheers for other responses, househusband – I don't have Firefox but mail it if you want – should be able to get the names off the email – ewan_dawson@yahoo.co.uk

I'm looking for something like a 4inch trail/xc bike – fuel ex/stumpy, bit of a limited budget so struggling to find something suitable…

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘List of online Bike Shops?’ is closed to new replies.