• This topic has 45 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by pigyn.
Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Like a Bokeh but not a Bokeh?
  • convert

Bokeh bike – hadn’t heard of them until this thread. Look good. On the list when I finally decide my old On One ticross needs retiring (or is too many standards behind that I feel I’m missing out) along with a bunch of other mentioned above.

Their website was all in focus though – not what I expected.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Bokeh bike

you mean Mason, Bokeh is the model. And all their models names are taken from a photographic theme (also Definition, Resolution)

Their website was all in focus though – not what I expected.

badum, tish.

The NS Rag+ was one of the few bikes to grab me at last year’s NEC, however the few reviews of the frame-only on CRC are reminiscent of the PX London Road quality control saga.

joemmo
    Free Member

I haven’t experienced any of those problems with my RAG+ but it looks like they are hard to get hold of now anyway… And a bit over priced at RRP (I got one on sale)

Now that they’ve got rid of the grim grey/blue colourscheme the Camino looks a load better, especially at £300

jonnyrockymountain

Ditto, my rag+ has been great, but the camino’s are q/r, when change the colour scheme should have gone 15mm front and 142×12 rear

drlex
    Free Member

Bokeh riders – what size are you on / how tall are you?
    I’m on a Resolution in large(56) & it feels ever so slightly too big (90mm stem)at 5’11” although I’m right in the middle of the size guide.

FWIW, 6’ on a 56cm with a 110mm stem, but like it large, as I chose a 58 Roubaix over a 56.

pigyn
    Free Member

The RAG is indeed a slightly less posh Rondo Ruut, you lose the adjustable fork but still get a decent fixed position one, and the cable routing is external. The Ruut is also available in steel and carbon that meant I could upgrade my RAG to a posh carbon Ruut, both have been really nice! The RAG has become our staff go-to bike, we are all team rag. Except me. I have a posh carbon Rondo 😆

At my shop we have a couple of RAG framesets left, one medium and one large and I have just updated stock and reduced the price – Pedals Bike Care Rag+ Frameset Saturday web updates funtimes.

Early in the year NS suffered some QC issues with a few frames coming few wonky/dropped or scratched in the factory etc. We check every frame and bike that comes in (regardless of brand) and both the RAG frames we have left have been signed off as good. Later in the year things got much better, in fact our last delivery not a single one was rejected, and the Rondos (NS sister company) have all been spot on.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Like a Bokeh but not a Bokeh?’ is closed to new replies.