Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Lightroom & Creative Cloud
  • Is it worth £8.57/month?

I’m into my photography and have got by with basic editing so far (usually Picasa). Would I see much benefit using the above?

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Download the trial version and see for yourself. If you develop digital images, there’s not much better. What kind of editing do you mostly do?

k-sugden
    Free Member

I tried it and ended up with a stand alone version of Lightrooom with no ongoing costs

nickdavies

You sure you mean lightroom? Not Photoshop?

Liightroom is less than £100, no point having that on CC as you’d pay more for it in a year and not have it.
    Photoshop however, i’ve got it on CC for about £8 a month and it’s a much better way of doing it IMO, cheaper than buying the latest version every 3 years and you’ve always got the newest one.

ampthill

I think Lightroom works well (very well) as a standalone product

You might need a pixel editor, a free one would do, for the odd bit lightroom can’t do

Oh and if your on a pc download ICE for panoramas, that’s free

CountZero

You might need a pixel editor, a free one would do, for the odd bit lightroom can’t do

Oh and if your on a pc download ICE for panoramas, that’s free
    Umm, Pixelmator? See above.

Yeah, sorry – Lightroom and PS CC for £8/month

ampthill

I was thinking of GIMP which is free

After a year it will be cheaper have bought Lightroom. Photoshop is of course amazing but its a serious investment in learning to be able to use it.

Lightroom is easier to learn and harder to mess things up

I’m assuming you want to edit photos not do graphic design or add space ships to your pictures

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Lightroom & Creative Cloud’ is closed to new replies.