Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Lifeline Disc Rotors
  • MRanger156
    Free Member

Has anyone used these? For £5 each they seem like a bargain or is it false economy compared to the manufactures rotors?

Will be used with Shimano saint brakes.

Yak

Just put one on the back of my wife’s bike. Running with deores and no compliants in the first 100 or so wet muddy miles. So far I would say they are a bargain.

Poopscoop

Nice find op.

I see they do “floating” ones too at a good price. Mixed reviews though.

However the £5 ones look petty genetic and probably sold by loads of places. Got to be worth £5!

prawny

I’ve not used them, but I use lifeline pads, gear cables and Keo cleats and they’re all great so I’d be willing to take a punt on these

dufusdip
    Free Member

I just fitted a 203mm floating rotor as an alternative to icetech (that was more than double the price of the lifeline).

Initially regretted it as terrible stopping power, but having been used to shimano ones that seem to work out the box, these needed a bit more burning in. Having done that they appear to be just as good, so put that down to user-error.

I’m running the same race matrix pads on both the before and after rotors, so that was a constant.

onandon
    Free Member

I have the floating version on the gravel bike. Cheap and work well in the alps where I live. Many long descents and hair pin bends to get them hot / purple

MRanger156
    Free Member

Thanks, I’ve ordered a set.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Lifeline Disc Rotors’ is closed to new replies.