Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Lezyne Mega light -anyone got one?
  • beargotsoul

Thinking about getting one of these, does anyone have one? if so what’s it like, my only concern is its a little chunky and wonder if it will rotate on the bars.
    Any beam shots?

beargotsoul

Bump

somafunk

We sell them in the shop, personally i would advise you against buying one unless you really want an expensive torch with the option of being able to replace the batteries mid ride – for that sort of price you could get one of the much better/brighter lights made by some of the forum posters on here, eg – troutlights and others who’s name escapes me? – do a search and their many threads will come up, or spend £45 on the c+b seen lights, my set is working fine and quite a few other folk seem happy wi them as well.

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

I’ve got one and find it really good , the beam at a quoted 1000 lumens is much brighter than the quoted 1000 lumens from my Lupine Wilma and as the battery runs down the beam doesn’t lose power . The fuel gauge works well and the quoted 1.5 hrs run time on max seems pretty accurate as well , although the lower settings seem plenty bright for most riding . The clamp has been slated in a recent magazine test but I’ve found it totally secure in use although Lezyne apparently have an upgrade on its way . I think beam shots are available on MTBR.com lights shootout .

beargotsoul

I’ve found it for 130 with the spare battery, which looks pretty good. It will be used alongside a Diablo. Have also been looking at the Lumenator.

Thanks RM beam shots look good, how long does it take to charge can it be charged via the mains rather than a usb port?

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

Yes but you need to buy one of those usb wall plugs , but it charges much faster off one of those than a computer usb port .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Lezyne Mega light -anyone got one?’ is closed to new replies.