Viewing 34 posts - 401 through 434 (of 434 total)
  • Let's Talk About Bullying.
  • yossarian
    Free Member

Four ‘undred!

Corluvaduckguvner etc

Edit: noooooooooooooooo

bobfromkansas
    Free Member

If you remove too many nobs from your cog, your cog will stop spinning.

Markie
    Free Member

If you remove too many nobs from your cog, your cog will stop spinning.

Likewise if your cog gets too full of crap…

wrecker
    Free Member

I’m not so sure about the love him or hate him thing kev.Often he was likeable and just as often he was arrogant.
    He was very capable, sometimes I agreed with his point sometimes I didn’t. Much like everyone else.
    It was just the manner in which he often made it which pissed some people off.
    Like it or not, it’s marks forum and if you choose to have a ding dong with him you’re on dodgy ground. Unfortunately (?) for elf, he hates authority hence the clash (IMO).

enfht
    Free Member

The spiteful shitbags who caused the DoS are the real bullies. Hope it’s being investigated.

Pook

DoS?

zokes
    Free Member

Denial of Service. Elf noted on twitter that the site went down just after he was banned, in a manner that implied he was responsible. I think that’s doubtful, and Mark also noted that the site went down overnight the other day, which was true. Probably not related.

And as above, anyone who thinks they’re being bullied on here to the point that it’s affecting their use of this forum, that’s what the ‘report post’ button is for. Alternatively, do what I’m about to do, and close the lid on your laptop and go out instead…

RustySpanner

Dreams of Sausages?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Elf noted on twitter that the site went down just after he was banned, in a manner that implied he was responsible.

Another bit of rubbish. He posted AFTER the site went down, claiming it was him. It wasn’t.

Kevevs
    Free Member

It’s like an episode of Eastenders this thread. yeah but no but yeah but.

donsimon
    Free Member

Another bit of rubbish. He posted AFTER the site went down, claiming it was him. It wasn’t.

It did have the desired effect though.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

A question. Does the twitter account definitely belong to elfinsafety? And can anyone prove that it does.

There are plenty of people on here who would stoop so low as to pretend to be another person. That level of crap and hatred was proven last night.

jon1973
    Free Member

It’s like an episode of Eastenders this thread.

At least with an episode of Eastenders you know it’s all going to over in half an hour.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

It’s like an episode of Eastenders this thread…

Who’s Joe Wicks then?

SBZ – the ElfinSafety is following 3 people… all who are real life friends of his. There are messed up people… but… that, IMO, would be a bit too clever.

MrSmith
    Free Member

are debs and wilmot brown back?

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

TSY – it would also be incredibly easy.

whimbrel
    Free Member

Captain ‘Chapeau Mark’ Flasheart, I know he said some unpleasant and unforgivable things about you on twitter, but on this, and the light bulb thread, you come across as trying way too hard. Let him go. Really.

All he ever wanted was to be granted an audience with you over a pint. It could have been so different. You could have been besties.

brakes
    Free Member

are debs and wilmot brown back?

elfinfred IS James Wilmot Brown

druidh
    Free Member

Surrounded By Zulus – Member
    TSY – it would also be incredibly easy.

And those friends would have to be complicit.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Would they?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

SBZ – true… when I went on there earlier there was what seemed a realistic conversation between @ElfinSafety and ‘a friend’. To me it looked genuine.

I saw Elfin try and take down Mleh World last year, and I got the PM’s from him, stuff that was away from my definition of ‘normal’… right now, as much as I’m glad he’s gone, I’m concerned for his well being.

Could one of his friends let us know he’s ok?

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I’m concerned for his wellbeing also.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Why?

crikey
    Free Member

..hence my Not Very Well comments; if true, he seems to have been losing the plot for a few days. Perhaps one of his friends could find out.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

muddydwarf – empathy.

Kevevs
    Free Member

TSY – Elf’s ok. bit of a bad patch I think.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Cheers Kevevs.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

SBZ – all out of that for a self serving and self ego-stroking narcissist i’m afraid, i’ll conserve it for people who deserve it.

Look, he’s gone. He’ll be back and banned again – hopefully forever, lets let him disappear into memory.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Kevevs – glad that he’s reasonably ok.

Muddydwarf – I’ve reported your post as being abusive to a former forum member. I dont expect that anything will get done about it.

Kevevs
    Free Member

Muddydwarf – I’ll refrain from going off on one. But your attitude stinks. I don’t think it helps anyone by being that judgemental to someone you don’t know anything about. That’s all I’m going to say.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Your viewpoint, as valid as mine.

He spoilt this place for more than one with his antics and i’m glad he’s gone.
    If he didn’t want people forming negative opinions of him then he should have acted differently.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Fair enough SBZ, no problem with that.

Kevevs
    Free Member

fair enough. I can’t speak for him.

trailmonkey

your attitude stinks. I don’t think it helps anyone by being that judgemental to someone you don’t know anything about

if some of his mates had the awareness to offer him that advice, fred might still be here.

Viewing 34 posts - 401 through 434 (of 434 total)

The topic ‘Let's Talk About Bullying.’ is closed to new replies.