Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Lets see your vans – camper or bike related pls
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

Cranberry – tell me more! What landy is it? how many doe sit sleep? Do bikes fit in hole or need to be taken apart or is that another bike rack problem? is the stove thing an add on or official?

cbike
    Free Member

The Cosywagon.
    Stove, Night heater, Towing diff, slow as ****

robdob
    Free Member

The Cosywagon.

What in the name of everything that is good and pleasant is that thing thats going in the back of it???

It either looks like great fun or very painful. 😉

cbike
    Free Member

Thats the cosybike, It’s great fun. The seats are only pointing the wrong way to make loading easier. everyone faces the middle.

The Army have hired it for a charity distance ride in the summer. They are obviously Mad.

bumbly1
    Free Member

French Alps last October

brack
    Free Member

Lil blue…when I lived out of him for a year…. :^)

brack
    Free Member

brack
    Free Member

Ok just try and imagine for now what my van looks like!

😆

brack
    Free Member

brack
    Free Member

I give up !!!

Its blue has 4 wheels and has no rust…..

Horn goe beep and the lights well…eerrrrm they go light!

FFS

Stoner
    Free Member

brack
    Free Member

Hey…you have a van just like mine!

Hang on a minute!!!

cranberry
    Free Member

Ralph…

What landy is it?

It’s a Defender hard top from 2000. Cost me €9300 last year with all the modifications already built in by the previous owner.

how many doe sit sleep?

2 ( you need to be close friends for the sleeping bit ). When on biking trips my mate usually brings his own tent.

Do bikes fit in hole

Yep plenty of room inside for a period away. I chain the bikes to the roofrack overnight. ( I don’t love my Soda enough to share a bed with it ).

Is the stove thing an add on or official?

Both stove and chef ( I got into trouble referring to him as a butler last time ) are add-ons It’s a simple 2 ring gas burner bolted to the back door.

More pictures can be seen here: http://www.pbase.com/simonhawkes/gertrude_in_herentals

racing_ralph
    Free Member

do all transporters have a sliding door?
    What model has a second row of seats?
    any reason they could not be mounted facing rearwards?
    how long is the floor in the back?

colnagokid

Ralph, transporter has loads of different models, no slider, 1 or 2, barn doors or hatch style.
    Second row of seats is a window van
    Can be mounted backwards, behind front ones, if you just get a plain van, look out for companies that do taxi conversions for seats, windows etc.
    Two models , long wheel base about a foot longer than standard.
    I tend to take fron wheel out of bike, and put it across the rear (bike upside down)
    VW website for facts and figures?

racing_ralph
    Free Member

Cheers CK

knottie8
    Free Member

thats my vw .

racing_ralph
    Free Member

can’t see beyond the lads tabs 😆

daveevs
    Free Member

Rickmeister – that’s a good looking T5. Less bling than a sportline, but still mean.

I hate to ask this on here, but, w o t t y r e s for T5? Standard 16″ rims on 215s at the mo, and lots of Scottish backroad driving.

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘Lets see your vans – camper or bike related pls’ is closed to new replies.