Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Lets see your cyclocross bikes
  • Gordymac
    Free Member

Planning a cyclocross bike so lets see your cross bike pictures.

Dibbs
    Free Member

shredder
    Free Member

oldgit
    Free Member

No profile pics I'm afraid.
    Pearson with Shimano 105, FSA C/Set,Wheels,Frogglegs.

ken_shields
    Free Member

My Major Jake

Ifrider
    Free Member

Ken, d'you get the rear disc mount put on the Major, thought they were canti only ?

tinribz
    Free Member

Just finished my Poprad, built around a pair of barend shifters. 2004 853 frame from the classifieds, sent to the local shotblasters:

[/end thread hijack]

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

My lovely, lovely Columbus X-Wing. Raced all 14 rounds of the Western League, the Inter Areas and the South of England Champs on it. Here it is in action in Cheltenham last November…

I also have an Uncle John as a second bike. Which, by coincidence, I took for a muddy/snowy/cold 5hr spin today.

ken_shields
    Free Member

Ifrider – Member
    Ken, d'you get the rear disc mount put on the Major, thought they were canti only ?

No….it came with a disc mount but I did buy it off a Canadian so it might be specific to overseas frames

Turnerfan1
    Free Member

Here's mine.Retro but still does the job!
    Thanx Max

solarider
    Free Member

Loving the Ritchey! There's something cool about a very traditional crosser. Disc brakes may work well, but cantis just seem 'right'.

Here's mine:

Fortunately I am quite tall so can get away with a compact frame and bottle cages and still be able to shoulder it.

RoterStern
    Free Member

Nice bike that Solarider. I have a Seven too but a Sola which is currently in the US being repaired for the second time after i managed to break it and they bungled the first repair job.

Here's my cross bike. Also custom made for me by a frame building friend of mine.

TheDoctor
    Free Member

Gunnar Cross Bike 😀

oldgit
    Free Member

Excuse the bottle , but I've been training today

Bought this for future training, just gonna put Sora on it to save my race bike.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Lets see your cyclocross bikes’ is closed to new replies.