• This topic has 22 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Pook.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Lets have a nightride photo thread from tonight only though!
  • postierich
    Free Member

Thursday is bike n beer night so post your pics.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Err, shouldn't you have posted this tomorrow?
    😉

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

wot not got your futurecam yet PP ??

postierich
    Free Member

just a reminder to take your camera out and to sort out ya arty angles,extra points for beer content.

Drac

I'm at work.

Pook

I think you'll agree it's technically brilliant.

postierich
    Free Member

Thats what you have to beat people!

xc-steve
    Free Member

Grass could do with a cut and your Tire and Rim logos don't align!

joemarshall
    Free Member

bigger

Only just a night ride picture. Sunset over the mill. My house is just off the bottom left of the picture. In cheesy HDR-o-vision cos that is much more like it really looked than any of the individual exposures were.

Joe

epicsteve
    Free Member

Just in from the Pentlands and, having seen this thread earlier, decided to take a DSLR and little tripod with me. Most were rubbish but got the odd keeper.

Coleman
    Free Member

All alone in da woods!

Me mates went out last night without telling me – but I know where they live!

postierich
    Free Member

Complete FAIL by me batterys died after one shot.

Shropshire Gold was lush though

13thfloormonk

Got a few pentlands shots, with badger content, just need to upload when the boss isn't looking…

Where did you go epicsteve? We were up and over allermuir direction, and saw a couple of lights ahead of us

wors

Wish i had taken my camera with me last night, it was a cracking night.

simonk
    Free Member

forgot to charge my camera batteries (DOH) managed to get this one though

Simon

smeg
    Free Member

Looking at Snowdonia from the Mast @ Llandegla (phone pic), stunning clear night last night.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

epicsteve
    Free Member

Where did you go epicsteve? We were up and over allermuir direction, and saw a couple of lights ahead of us

I just went from Balerno up to the top of Maidens and then back again. One chap passed me while I was taking pics (which were crap!) at the 2nd gate on the way up, and I saw the lights on another group coming down Black Hill.

BoardinBob

Tried to get some but they didn't come out very well 🙁

Mugdock was very busy last night! I saw a lot of twinkling lights through the trees and I inadvertantly ended up in the middle of a group of riders near the start, cycling along with them as they thought "who the f*ck is this guy?" 😆

The end of the night was spoiled by my 2nd puncture with no 2nd inner tube and a 4 mile walk back to the car 🙁

el_creedo
    Free Member

Haldon Forest, was awesome before it got dark last night!

BigJohn

Just what is it with bloody Fotopic?

I give up.

13thfloormonk

Apologies to Marty for making him ride up and down puke hill about five times!

Cox's Encounter, cliff-top singletrack! (not that you could tell from the shoddy photo)

There's a badger in there somewhere…

Pook

ah these are all rubbish. This is a proper night ride shot….

😀

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Lets have a nightride photo thread from tonight only though!’ is closed to new replies.