Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Let's get someone on the Olympic Torch…BULLHEART, we want you!
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

very much in, problem being that bullheart pretty much needs to announce his contact details to a forum with over 1 squillion members…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Whilst I of course fully support the idea, I also fully support/understand if Bullheart doesn’t want to be thrust in the limelight and be possibly forced to discuss his personal circumstances with the media, local press, etc, it ain’t everyone’s cup of tea. And going by the tone set in the link, it seems clear that the torch bearers should expect that. An internet forum can sometimes mislead in terms of someone’s level of shyness or not wanting to be the focus of attention.

Jamie
    Free Member

As emsz said. Probably best to ask the guy first.

bullheart
    Free Member

I’m flattered, honestly.

But no.

Jamie
    Free Member

I’m flattered, honestly.

But no.

Heh.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Right, fair enough. OK, I’m nominating CaptainFlashheart……..anyone else ?

yossarian
    Free Member

i’d like to see either cynic-al and tj on a tandem or flashy pedalling a rickshaw with elfin in the back castigating the crowds with a loudhailer.

scaredypants

captain flasheart, walking on his hands with the union jack painted on his bare arse, plus the phrase “seb coe is a ????” (perhaps as a tattoo or a branding)

I’m in full support !

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😆

Oh, and fair play to Bullheart. Just thought that of anyone on here, you were the most inspiring/deserving.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Hmph.

Does anyone want to pretend to be Bullheart for the day?

e-mail in profile.

Jamie
    Free Member

Why not yourself TSY?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

*takes Jaime aside*

Don’t reveal the masterplan just yet.

*shhh*

Jamie
    Free Member

Ahhh…the ol’ switcheroo.

BigJohn

I nominate gbDave

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

i’mDave

molgrips
    Free Member

iDave, for services in the fight against obesity 🙂

iDave
    Free Member

I’d rather choke on my own puke than take any part in the **** circus of vacuous bollox surrounding the Olympics. Thanks though.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

See, the reason I though of this and posted on here wasn’t to do with the Olympics or any associated honour of carrying the torch.

It was because they asked for stories of truly inspirational people. I can’t say I’ve come across many or any who I consider fitting of such an accolade.

BigJohn

I’d rather choke on my own puke

Would that have to be on your one day a week off the diet?

thebunk

Top original idea – ah well.

I’ve hardly annoyed anyone on here, and I like the Olympics.

Just throwing it out there.

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Would that have to be on your one day a week off the diet?

*applause*

bullheart
    Free Member

Right – An explanation.

I honestly don’t think I meet the criteria, although it’s lovely of you to say so. I’d feel a bit of a fraud.

What about Dave Buchanan? That man makes me look like a tarts handbag. If you’re talking inspiration, I think he hits all the criteria…

Plus I’d probably rant about the reduction in funding for cancer research for the whole 300m anyway… 😉

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Don’t get all forum-battle-epic-knob-hardened and start telling me what I think now Bullheart!

You definitely meet the criteria, 100% sure of this.

I respect your humility though (I won’t mention that it probably makes you even more deserving), so, does anyone else fancy this? Just for a laugh like…

bullheart
    Free Member

Cynic-al.

Courage doesn’t begin to describe that man when you take into account some of the shite he invents and subsequently tests.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I was thinking TJ actually.

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Think TJ is probably out – the organisers would make him wear a helmet 🙂

chewkw
    Free Member

I second TJ for carrying the Olympic torch and definitely not those celebrities shite out there. Look at me! Look at me! I am a celebrity. Pui!

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘Let's get someone on the Olympic Torch…BULLHEART, we want you!’ is closed to new replies.