• This topic has 17 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by digga.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Let's complain about things politicians haven't actually done
  • aracer
    Free Member

(yes I know, another Scotland thread)

I thought maybe it would be useful to have a thread to contain all the complaints about things you’re expecting the politicians to do, but they haven’t actually done and haven’t said they’re going to do. Then the other threads discussing stuff the politicians have actually done could avoid being sidetracked.

Fire away seosamh, Rockplough et al

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Alex Salmond – Make Scotland an independent country.

nemesis
    Free Member

Call Me Dave – never called me Dave.

Ed Balls – doesn’t display any

Ed Milliband – isn’t actually Wallace

Alex Salmond – isn’t actually a fish.

digga
    Free Member

Chewbacca’s husband – close Guantanamo Bay.

nemesis
    Free Member

Who’s Chewbacca? Well other than the obvious hairy Star Wars character who likes to pull off arms and legs…

29erKeith
    Free Member

Call Me Dave – “We’ll be the Greenest government ever”, oh no actually lets “Cut the green crap” now shall we

digga
    Free Member

nemesis – Member
    Who’s Chewbacca? Well other than the obvious hairy Star Wars character who likes to pull off arms and legs..

In poor taste perhaps, but the resemblance is striking:

The Guantanamo thing – it’s existence in the first place and Obama’s blatant fib about dismantling it astound and appall me.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

“Every country gets the Government it deserves.” Joseph de Maistre

seosamh77
    Free Member

good idea, I was actually contemplating this for another forum.

nemesis
    Free Member

digga – hmmm… 😕

Nick Clegg – well he hasn’t actually done anything yet so I guess it’s unlikely he’ll so anything in the future to complain about either…
    (actually I think that the Tories would have been a lot nastier with out the Lib Dem’s in cahoots but the LDs have been totally outmanoevered and ended up with a larger share of blame than they probably deserve).

willard

Tony Blair – find WMD in Iraq
    Gordon Brown – Economic prosperity through “prudence”

lemonysam
    Free Member

Margaret Beckett promised me a shandy behind the science block loos after double maths but she never showed.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Broadly speaking… er, broadly speaking…what did the Romans ever do for us?

yunki
    Free Member

I can’t remember the name of the ugly rich so and so, but putting forward a bill to legislate against the painting of stoats on a Thursday afternoon really gets my goat..

My stoat and I rarely get much quality time together after all the austerity measures and Thursday afternoons were one of the few times we could really get down and discuss colour theory whilst indulging in the sensual practice of body art..

I’ll be voting UKIP next time

aracer
    Free Member

Hmm, the idea was to complain about things politicians haven’t done that you don’t want them to do, but I guess the thread is going well anyway.

yunki
    Free Member

No you’re going really well anyway

brooess
    Free Member

Permit cyclists to carry air pistols which they can fire at punishment passers to either take out their rear windows, or tyres, as they see fit

digga
    Free Member

Dave Cameron – Bonfire of the Quangos

I bought a box of sparklers for this non-event.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Let's complain about things politicians haven't actually done’ is closed to new replies.