Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • lend me a turbo trainer please.
  • ton

anyone in sunny leeds or near, got a turbo trainer i can borrow?
    just for a month or so.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Quick PSA bargain ish, TACX40 drops the Tacx 2240 to £180 at Cycle Republic and free delivery.

Never used CP before, but unlike Halfords of same chain, it seems you cannot reserve online and then pay on collection, to then use British Cycling discount.

They also have store wide codes on site, JINGLE10/20/50 for baskets 100/200/500+ iirc.

garagebikes
    Free Member

Ton,there’s one in our cellar about to go to the scrap man. Needs the resistance dial cable **** round with if I remember right. Yours for some shrapnel in St Gemma’s tin if you want it

Al

garagebikes
    Free Member

Ooh I didn’t know there was a swear filter now… “Fiddling around with” is what I typed in a round about sort of manner.

chrisa87
    Free Member

Does anyone know if Halfords would price-match the CR offer? I’d prefer to buy from somewhere local as the T2240 has a reputation for shonky connectivity?

snownrock

Halfords are Cycle Republic so I would imagine so

paule
    Free Member

If you’re ever near Sheffield or Rotherham you can borrow mine.

ton

thanks for the offers AL@garagebikes and Paule.

sorted now by hora.

superstu
    Free Member

Halfords price match, just order for in store pick up and ask them at the til

chrisa87
    Free Member

I have Halfords a call, they won’t price match the discount code as they need to see it advertised so ordered the CR Adela anyway.

Gave 40 off for the code and then a further ten off after so getting it delivered for £170. Just hope it doesn’t need returning!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘lend me a turbo trainer please.’ is closed to new replies.