Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Lemmy The Movie – BBC Four – Now
  • bravohotel8er
    Free Member

It’s great!

stanfree
    Free Member

Watching it now , he is some dude .

kimbers

its a good watch but it does touch on his nazi memorabilia collection which kinda put me off him tbh

llama

Lemmy ain’t no Nazi

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I heard he was a great one for the lambs.

twohats
    Free Member

Met him a couple of months back, top bloke.

kimbers

i think i agree llama

someone has to dress up as the bad guys at reenactments!

im just reminded of the peepshow episode where marks new mate really is a nazi!

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I think he’s attracted by the symbols, paraphernalia, dressing up (they did a lot of OTT uniforms).

mikey74
    Free Member

As he said in the film “if the Isreali army had cool uniforms I’d be wearing those instead”.

I have to admit that i was a bit takenaback when i saw he had swastikas and portraits of Hitler in his pad, but it’s clearly the imagery he’s attracted to, not the ideals.

Great film by the way.

Jamie
    Free Member

Started watching half way through, looked interesting so stopped watching and have ordered the BluRay for £6.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Yes, big fan when I was 13, still have my copy of White Vinyl Fever a white vinyl special edition of Motorhead’s first album. My sister won it in a Radio 1 competition in about 1979.

He also mentioned the numerous black girlfriends he’s had over the years wouldn’t have gone down so well with the Third Reich.

organdonor
    Free Member

I’m not racist, some of my best groupies are black…

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

organdonor – Member

I’m not racist, some of my best groupies are black…

I know it’s easy to get confused sometimes, but this isn’t CIF.
    However, if you want to accuse people of racism AND participate in the Godwin’s Law World Cup, it’s the only game in town.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

He also mentioned the numerous black girlfriends he’s had over the years wouldn’t have gone down so well with the Third Retch

Hehehehehe

weare138
    Free Member

Old Lem seems like a nice bloke but I did feel sorry for his son when he was talking about his memories of his dad.
    I read something ages ago about his interest in nazi memorabilia and he said he likes the Albert Speer designs etc..

MrWoppit
    Free Member

As he said in the film “if the Isreali army had cool uniforms I’d be wearing those instead”.

Oh, so he’s aware, somewhere in the back of his drug-addled little brain, that there might be a teensy-weensy bit of controversy there?

Good job he’s not a Tory MP then, the STW righteous would be ripping his guts out by now…

Kevevs
    Free Member

Brilliant! Lemmy is a real individualist, doesn’t give a toss what you or I think and does his own thing, lives life to the fullest his own way. Seems like a bit of a selfish bastard but I suppose you’d have to be. Respect!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

He’s a brain-fried old pillock and his “music” is rubbish for morons.

Kevevs
    Free Member

and he’s WELSH.

Pigface
    Free Member

I think woppit is looking for some attention 😀

Klunk
    Free Member

doesn’t give a toss what you or I think and does his own thing,

funny that he didn’t wear any nazi memorabilia when he went to Russia, thought better of it perhaps.

mikey74
    Free Member

Oh, so he’s aware, somewhere in the back of his drug-addled little brain, that there might be a teensy-weensy bit of controversy there? Good job he’s not a Tory MP then, the STW righteous would be ripping his guts out by now…

He was answering the question posed by the interviewer. The man isn’t stupid and can clearly see that some may not like it; the same as some may not like his music, his lifestyle etc.As others have said, he is an individual who doesn’t really care what others think. If someone has a problem with it then perhaps they should talk to him first, before jumping to conclusions.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Lemmy The Movie – BBC Four – Now’ is closed to new replies.